*-* Fake Boyfriend *-*

Chapter 3

*-*-*

Here you are sat at the center of the cafeteria beside Taehyung on a large table. Shooting daggers at your new found cousin because of your step sister, you kicked his feet under the table, you've been nagging him about why are the two of you are sitting alone in a large table but he just ignore you and continued to smirk. You grew impatient and that's why you let out your frustrations at him.

"Yah! Even though I'm treating you nice I can be a bitch too."

You intend to snarl back not until the whole cafeteria went silent, you can clearly see them observing something at the entrance.

Students lining up at the food section disappeared and the looks on you before were no where to be found now. Taehyung smirked again and fixed his posture leaning at the table, two elbows on its surface and hands on his chin.

"Who's this?"

A boy clearly a senior spat up while heading at your table showing no interest at all. Two boys sat at the table sandwiching you up, no one sitting beside your cousin. You wiggled a little to give yourself some space.

"My cousin, treat her well-" and your so oh mighty Taehyung pointed at the far back of the cafeteria while glaring hard at the boy beside you "and please if you don't want me to put you at the trashcan there, sit beside me and don't pressure my mochi."

The same year level of Taehyung stood up and sat beside him leaving you with this boy who's world isn't this one. The boy just punched Taehyung playfully and lectured him about being 'possessive'.

"This is Jimin, he's a senior too and that one-" he pointed at the boy with earphones on his ears that's sitting beside you "is Jungkook, year level? Same as yours my lady."

The boy didn't even heard what Taehyung said and just continued to listen and space out but you can sense something in him that's not right.

"Oh Y/n, ignore him. He's just waiting for someone." Jimin tried to get your attention.

"So Y/n, what's your plan now?"

"Plan?" you we're confused at the question Jimin gave you and asked him back but he just laughed whole heartedly.

"So you're not planning on running after your grades? You'll just let those scoldings past?"

You got goosebumps all over your body remembering the exam you failed and the lectures you got from all the professors.

"I don't know what to do." you honestly replied at the laughing Jimin, you can't see the point of him laughing when you're here contemplating about your life decisions.

He stopped and looked at you.

"You can't use your body to just secude cuz you're not attractive at all but maybe you could open your legs wide, don't you think?"

You snapped back at him and he tried to make you calm down. You're mind bomb got ticked off the moment you heard him giving off plans about offering your body so you could get high grades.

"Chill Y/n, I'm just stating the truth because half of the population here does that."

You stopped and calmed down and thought of something.

So attractive ones does that?

And Adalyn is attractive.

So is Adalyn doing that? Is she using her body for those?

"Cat got your tongue?"

Jimin smiled at you while waving his hands, you ignored your useless curiosity and focused at Jimin who's laughing again.