Chapter 10

(Chaeyoung's POV)

"Where the hell is Chou Tzuyu? I'll surely knock his head down when he is back." I mumbled to myself while scrolling on my phone. Tzuyu is still not home and i'm worried. Sana too. Aish where the hell did this two go.

"Oh you're so brave!!" Dahyun jumped onto the couch causing Chaeyoung to startled, "Let's see wether you really had the gut to knock Tzuyu's head.", the girl said smirking. She then get up to ran away from Chaeyoung but unluckily Chaeyoung had a quick reflexs so he pull her down.

"A-ah i'm just joking" Chaeyoung said as Dahyun fells onto his lap as her cheeks slowly turns red. Chaeyoung gulped before he continued, "Please don't tell him, pleaseee."

"U-uh okay. I'm just teasing you." Dahyun reasons out, her hands were still in Chaeyoung's tight grip, making her unable to move away from him. Chaeyoung seems to unnotice about this as he just kept on begging Dahyun to not tell the tall maknae about his words just now.

The two were exchanging yes and no, until a voice disturbs their moment.

"Guysss I'm home." Sana exclaimed as she walks fast to her room, not noticing the two who were still sitting on the floor beside the couch. But something stops her from continuing her steps, as she heards the television was still on. She walks back to turn off the TV until she heards Tzuyu's voice. "Well well, what do we have here huh?"

Sana was confused, she glance at Tzuyu only to notice his eyes on the couch. She starts to roam her eyes towards the couch, seeing nobody on it. But she recognise the blue silvery cloth on the floor beside it since it's Dahyun's favourite handkerchief. And finally, she notices the two of them with Chaeyoung hands covering Dahyun's mouth.

"Ehh, what are you guys doing on the floor?" Sana questioned. Earlier, Chaeyoung was able to pull the both of him and Dahyun under the couch, for the sakes of not getting teased by Tzuyu. But due to Tzuyu's height, he can already saw them from afar.

Chaeyoung sighed as he let go of Dahyun, before facepalming himself, "Oh man, why on earth did you need to notice us."

Tzuyu just laughed, making Dahyun blinks her eyes for several time since Tzuyu never laughed, and this is the first time he laugh. Tzuyu then walks to his room while saying, "Oh my god shortie, there is so much room in this penthouse for your information."

Sana just laughs along, since Tzuyu's laugh could make people laugh automatically. That is when she realized what does he means and she automatically turns red, running towards her room while squealing as Dahyun followed behind.

"Chou Tzuyu I'm gonna slaughter you!!" Chaeyoung screamed as he stood up, running towards Tzuyu's room but gets rejected as he had already lock his room.

"Guys, some news." Jeongyeon's voice echoed from the living room that for sure will alert everyone. Mina who were playing games on her PC immediately runs towards the living room, only to be welcomed by a male newscaster on the TV.

"Infinity Corporation main building is now being closed for temporary as there was an incident that occurs in the building yesterday afternoon.."  Said the newscaster, he then continues, ".. from a report that have been made by Mr.Kim, the company founder said that there were four masked people in the building yesterday and the four of the suspects tried to harm him before they escape the building. The polices are now on their mission to find the four of them as actions should be tak-"

"Bullshit." Tzuyu cursed as he switch off the television. The others were speechless as they watches Tzuyu left the living room.

"Aish that kid.. forget about it. So what are we going to do now?" Jeongyeon questioned as he wait for the others to answer, "The police must be tracking on us already."

"I guess we should just wait for JYP to call, he must had known about this news already." Jihyo suggest, before Mina suddenly voice out her opinion. "What if he's mad with us, since the police would maybe found us."

Mina was right. JYP is and forever a perfectionist. And all of the agents under JYPA had already knew about the relationship of JYP himself with the polices. Nobody knew about this agency, and if the polices will know about it soon, he must be mad at the agents, especially with team Alpha and Victor.

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure he won't since Tzuyu is here. He's the top agent in the agency and for sure JYP wants him to be in this agency forever. Furthermore, JYP already treats Tzuyu as his own child since he is the one who raised Tzuyu." Momo said, while he pats Mina's shoulders. The girls were shocked at Momo's words as they never knew that Tzuyu was raised by JYP himself, "For now, we should be careful with our actions and identity. Especially the four of us." Mina and Sana just nods at Momo's words as what he said is true.

"Umm where is Tzuyu's parents then?" Sana asked out of nowhere, Nayeon also nodded eagerly as she wants to know about that too. Momo hesitates to answer, before Chaeyoung beat him to it. "I guess you should ask Tzuyu on yourself about that. I don't think Tzuyu would be pleased if I tell anything about him to you guys" He smiles akwardly.

"But we're already in a one squad, the same squad." Nayeon protested. It was true after all, they all should've trusted each other since they were already in a same squad.

"You guys shouldn't know about it, just mind your own business." Tzuyu said as he stood at the corner of the living room, "By the way JYP-nim wants to meet us at 7 p.m. sharp."

"At wh-" Sana tried to ask but Tzuyu was quick to answer her, "At the meeting room, he will call us through the hologram."

"A-ah okay then."

It was already 6.35 p.m. and

"Mina unnie, I'm scared." Sana mutters out of nowhere as she's now sitting in Mina's embrace. Mina found the younger girl crying in her afternoon sleep that she decided to stay with the girl. It was Sana's habit to take a nap in the afternoon, she would always be fine but today she's crying.

Mina rubs the younger back softly, playing with Sana's hairs, "Alright, tell me. Tell me why are you scared?"

It pains Mina to see Sana who are already like a younger sister of her crying like this. Mina knows Sana the best, the girl would look cheerful 24/7 but Mina would knows if Sana is faking her smile or not.

Sana starts to tell Mina about what happened on their latest mission, the threat, the CEO, the bodyguard and all. She admitted that she is scared, she is scared that maybe the bad guys would hurt her parents, or maybe the other agents. So Mina comforted her, telling her that everything would be alright, nobody is going to hurt Sana, her precious 'little sister'.

"It's okay Sana-ya, you have me." Mina whispered softly as she plays with Sana's hairs earning a hum from the latter. They stayed in that peaceful position until Dahyun barged into the room.

"Mina unnie! Sana! JYP-nim is here, let's go to the meeting room right now." Dahyun said as she looks at the two before leaving the room followed by Sana and Mina.

Nine of them entered the room as they sit accordingly as usual before JYP's figure showed out from the hologram, "Goodnight agents, your latest mission was okay but there's thing that i'm not okay with."

He starts of with a gloomy voice that makes the agents felt scared and curious. JYP might looks cute and cheerful from the outside, but nobody knows what he had in the inside.

"We figured out that Infinity Co CEO have some beef with MNTZ Co, which by coincidence is Sana's parent company." He stated that makes all the agents nodded, before sharing a worried glance towards the mentioned girl. "What we should do now is to protect Sana, if they had a hold of her, Infinity Co would be stronger and this is really not good."

"Don't worry about that sir. I'll make sure that Sana is in a good hand." Tzuyu assure the older man earning a nod from the other agents. Sana felt touched by their action especially Tzuyu's.

"As for Sana, I want you to be very careful when you're outside. Something bad might happen at any time."

"Y- yes sir." Her voice quivers a bit.

Author's notes:

Hi guys long time no see hahhaha. I had a free time so I decided to update my stories so have a look then. The story that I updated is Hunter, SaTzu One-Shots and HEart is for HER. Bubye and thank you for reading.