Chapter 5

(Sana POV)

My mouth flung open when I see the one who kidnap me for a minute just now. Tzuyu..Chou Tzuyu!

I look at him and he just ignored me and went inside the mall. I exit the van and ran after him, wanted some explanations.

"Hey why did you do that?" I tugged his arm but he just ignored me and continue walking. "Hey! I am talking to you!" I smack his arm but he just stay in his cold attitude.

"Who ask you to?" I was left behind with his savage answer. He is making me mad. I am following him and we end up in an arcade centre. He walk towards a game stand and put two token in it, making the worker to pass him a fake gun and a spy-like spectacles.

I watch him getting ready to play the game when I quickly buy some tokens and play the same game with him. Now I am against him and I am ready to beat him.

I wear the spectacle and my vision changes as I am in a game world. I look infront and I see one more player that were holding a gun, pointing at me. That's Tzuyu.

Game world.

I ran to the right and hide behind a dumpster, waiting for the right moment to shoot him. I peek around as I saw Tzuyu  walking towards me. Firing gun can be heard as all of the bullets hit the dumpster.

I quickly stand up and shoots Tzuyu but he dodged all the bullets. "I am not going to let you win." I shouted and I ran towards another hiding spot. He just walk towards me like nothing was happening and I know he was aiming me. He lift his gun and bullets can be seen flowing out from his gun.

I stealthly avoid all of the bullets. "You are going to lose!!" I shouted.

"You are."

"No! You are."

"If I said it's you, so it means you." He said coldly and I realized that I already lose. He shoot me for a few times before my health meter became empty.

YOU LOSE

I stared in disbelief and my mouth was widely opened. He beat me just like that?!. No it can't be happening. I removed the spectacles and Tzuyu was nowhere to be seen, where did he go this time.

I immediately pass the spectacle and gun to the worker and ran towards the groceries section, hoping to find him there.

I was about to enters the entrance when I saw the others with Tzuyu already paid all the items.

"Sana, where did you go?!" Dahyun unnie waved at me gesturing me to help them. "Uhh urmm, I took my wallet and walks towards the toys store." I answered when I saw Tzuyu stare at me like he was going to kill me. All of them just laugh at me because of my answer.

"19 years old, still had an interest on toys?" Chaeyoung hyung teased me, earning a smack from Tzuyu. "Same goes to you." Tzuyu said with his cold tone and all of us just chuckled.

"Finally, you speak." Jihyo smiled at Tzuyu.
"I have mouth."

His words make all of us stayed in silent. "Respect her, she is more older than you." Jeongyeon  scolded him but Jihyo stop her, "nahh..its okay." she shot a reassuring smile.

Tzuyu just left all of us behind and walk towards the main exit. I just sigh upon seeing his cold and rude attitude.

Time Skip

"Guys come out, dinner already." I ran towards the dining table as I heard Nayeonnie call. "What do we have heree...wow, tteobokki!" I act suprisingly when I saw all the foods. I took a seat beside Mina and shoved all the foods.

"Urmm, so we didnt really know each other very well so I am their leader, I am expert in setting trap and using long range gun, such as sniper. And Mina is very expert in hand to hand combat and disguising, like a camouflage. She's also very genius by creating some things that can help us and she is the medic here. Nayeon is known as the 'gun god' since she can use all gun perfectly. She also can act very well so that the enemy will fall into her act. And Dahyun-ah is the hacker..she hacks very well and be careful with your phone since she can hack it. Lastly, Sana, she can use the short range weapon very well such as army blade and some type of gun. She also knew how to use some bombs effectively." Jihyo unnie let out a speech and all the boys cheered except Tzuyu, he just ate his food quietly.

"Okay now its our turn." Chaeyoung hyung smirk cutely. I love his cute dimple so much, like, it was perfect hahah.

"Jeongyeon hyung, he is very expert in long range weapon and he is the best in ammunition and explosive thingy thing. Momo hyung is very good in swiftness and short range weapons, especially shuriken. And he is also good in fighting since he learns Karate in his childhood. And I am very good in hacking system. And Tzuyu is-"

"My speciality is that I have brain" that cold guy cut his elder with a cough.

"Aishh Tzuyu-ah, he is, huh I was very embarassed to admit this, he is good at everything especially weapon handling..except explosive things. He had some tr-" I wanted to hear more when Tzuyu cut Chaeyoung hyung again.

"I'm good at it." He said coldly and shot a glare at Chaeyoung hyung, making the room fell into silent.

"Okay just forget about it..so about the Dolbul man..what should we search about him? We can just search it in google. And I already search about him-" Dahyunnie stop her words as all of us glare at her. "W-what?" She stuttered with her cute face.

"Google doesn't really contain all of it.. And sometime it is FAKE" Tzuyu said emphasizing the word 'fake'. His face looks so serious when he said that.

"Aah nae. I forgot about it." She said while rubbing her head. "Sorry."

All of us just smile except him and finish our dinner. "Sleep well, we are going to start to search about him tomorrow." Jihyo unnie remind us as she clean all the dishes. She is very kind hearted and diligent.

I nodded and smiled at her before I walk towards my room.

I lay on my queen bed and sleep, hoping that tomorrow will be a great day.

(Tzuyu POV)

I walk toward my room when I accidentally bang my head on the wall. Aishh it hurts. I held my head and stomp upon entering my room and throw myself on my bed.

Today was quite okay with all of them.. better than yesterday. That squirrel, I love it when she play the shooting game with me. Cause it easy for me to beat her.. hahaha.. Stop it Tzuyu.

I wipe my face and started to close my eyes. I need rest.

||||||||||||||||

So yeah..this story is quite boring and I am sorry for any mistake because English is not my main language so I am sucked at it.