Chapter 4

(Tzuyu POV)

I trailed towards the arcade centre after I split with all of them. I hate shopping so much so I went here instead.

I walk towards the machine and play a game... That game is a simulator on how to kidnap people.. I wonder why they put the machine here.

I was about to play  another game when I saw Sana walking alone towards the parking lot. I trailed behind her and hide myself beside a van. Then I saw three men gather around her and was about to kidnap her..I think..

I just stood there and watch what Sana are going to do since Jyp nim said that all of them are a high ranked agent so I bet she will be safe. Crossfinger.

I watch her running around the parking lot when she suddenly tried to hide behind a wall, the other side of the van where I was standing. I watch her pants heavily and I crouch towards her. I crouch through the narrow  space behind the van and made it behind her.

I took out my device and scanned it towards the lock on the van as the sliding door flung open. I keep back my device and I bet Sana didn't notice this because she is busy peeking from behind the wall. Her face looks so panic.

I slowly cover her mouth and bring her inside the van and quickly closed the door softly, scared that it might took the guy attention.

Our position right now was like I am backhugging her with my right hand covering her mouth and my other hand around her body. I can feel Sana trying to free herself from my hold but I was stronger than her.

"Shhhhh." I instructed Sana to keep quiet but she keep trying to break herself free. She even bite my palm just to free herself.

"I said quiet or I'll kill you." I teased her and she immediately turned silent. She stop trying to break herself free and just stay in her current position.

Then a figure walks beside the van and he looks inside the van but I was quick enough to cover our body with a blanket that I found inside the van. So now we are laying in the van while I were still covering Sana mouth , under a blanket. I could feel her shaky breath against my hand eventhough she were wearing her facemask and I can also feel the warmth of her body.

Enough..pull it off.

The guy walk away from the van as I heard the footstep fading away.

I release my hold against Sana and Sana quickly turn behind with her mad face.

She was about to punch me but I blocks her punch. "Y-you." She stuttered as I opened the door and left her behind. I walk through the main door and entered the shopping mall.

I don't have time to entertain that girl and I better continue my game.