Chapter 1

"Hyung. Wake up." Ahh its tiring to wake up these three dorkies, they really sleep like a dead man. Momo and Chaeyoung flinched but Jeongyeon???..huh..still sleeping.

"Guys wake up, leader nim wanted to meet us." I said as I taps their shoulder continuously. It takes a few minute before all of them to wake up.

I play my phone while waiting all of them to get ready, how about me? I get ready more earlier than them as I am the easiest to wake up.

As I were playing my phone, I felt someone poking me and it is Chaeyoung.

"What does leader nim want this time?" He ask me, I also wonder what does that old men wanted as I shrugged my shoulder. Chaeyoung look at me in dissappointment but I didn't care about it.

It was 8 in the morning when we arrive at the JYPA so called secret agency.Wonder what are we? We are secret agent, and I am Chou Tzuyu.

Its Tzuyu, not Chewy or Tzuwi or whatever.  -_-

We walk towards the lift with a masked face and a cap on our head, it is for our privacy and identity eventhough we are in the agents's building. Cause there might be another spy in it.

Momo pressed the 26th floor as it is the leader nim floor or mostly knewn as the JYPA discoverer.

Well actually I don't give a shit about him, the old gal.

As we reach at the 26th floor, we get out of the lift and walk to the leader room. We entered the room as we got greeted by JYP himself.

"Good morning elite agent, top highest ranked agent." He greet us with a smile, a pleasing smile. "Sit there." He instructed us to sit on the coach and we did. I took a glance around his ofice.. Neat.

"Well agents. Sorry for disturbing your sleep but we had something important to do, so give your cooperation." He said.Well he know us well, the highest ranking agent with some kind of childish attitude. Except me. Mostly Chaeyoung.

"Leader nim, what do you really want, this time." Jeongyeon asked with a concern look. Thats weird, he never being so serious like this.

"We want you to catch him, Dolbul Kang." Jyp nim said as a hollogram appeared from his computer and a picture of a man appeared. The man looks older than me and he has this evil looks with an eerie smile.

"Who is he?" nice question Chaeyoung . Jyp nim look at him and a smirk appeared on the old man face.

"Discover it yourself." Jyp nim answered as he look at us with full confidence. I bet he was putting a lot of hope on us.

"But-" Chaeyoung was about to say something when Jyp nim cut him. "A high ranked agent can do this job easily, finding some information, it's quite easy for all of you. Victor."

Victor..yeah thats our group name. JYPA has a lot of group and a lot of agent. We are formed based on our rank so our group contained of the best ranked agent. And there is still many best ranked agent out there in our angencies. JYPA stands for (JYP Agencies) but all of us calls it as 'JYP Agents'. JYP? I think it stands for leader nim name himself. So lets get to reality.

"Okay then." I said just to get the 'are you kidding me' stares from the others. I just ignored the stares and took a picture of that man faces(Dolbul Kang).

"After we got all of the info, what are we going to do?" I ask while looking at my phone. I'm just too busy playing a FPS game.

"Inform me first and I'll tell you what to do." he answered with a blank tone.

"Aaaah, before I forgot. I had instructed another group to join you in this mission." Jyp nim said as all of us stared at him in disbelief.

What does he trying to do? We are good enough to catch that Dolbul. No need other group help already.

"But-" I said but jyp nim cut my words. "No but for this time." he said. He know that I will always reject all the helps from the other group when it is our group mission. I believe that 4 of us are enough to accomplished the mission that he assigned to us.

"But we are high ranked agent and 4 of us can do that mission alone. No n-" jyp nim cut me again.

"I know that all of you can do it but this time I wanted to see your cooperation with other agent. So full stop." he answered with a blank tone and this make me feel upset. Did he trying to disgrade Victor?

I just nodded in disappointment because right now, Jyp nim is the most powerful here so I need to follow him.

"So with who are we going to work with?" Momo hyung asked while rubbing the back of his neck. I look at him but he had no reaction as he wants to work with other agent. Same goes to Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung. I played my phone as I dont want to interfere their discussion and I dont want to.

"Alpha team."

Alpha..

Alpha..

Alph-

what?!?! As I know, alpha team is a women agent team. So now he is asking us to work with woman.

"The group consist of 5 women and all of them are HIGH RANKED AGENT, same goes to you." Jyp nim said emphasizing the words 'high ranked agent'. All of my teammates look in disbelieved while I held my phone in anger that I nearly broke my phone.

"So if you dont mind. Let me introduce them to all of you." He said. Suddenly the door flung open and a group of girls entered the room and all of them were quite short.

"Good morning girls. Introduce yourself to them and they will do the same then." Jyp nim said while pointing towards us. I ignored them and just look at my phone, playing game.

"Hi I am Park Jihyo and I am the leader of Alpha Team. I am 21 years old." One of the girl introduced herself. I took a glance at her and she looks like Thomas the Train. Huh.

"Hi I am Nayeon. Im Nayeon. I am 22 years old..you can call me Nayeon." The girl with the bunny like features introduce herself. She then smiled at us showing her bunny teeth that surely can make everyone melts for her.

"I am Myoui Mina. I am 20 years old and I am Japanese." She said as she shot all of us with her gummy smile. Then a tofu-like girl stood infront and introduced herself.

"Hello guys, I am Kim Dahyun and you can call me anything. I am 20 years old." She said with a cute tone. I look at her with a cold face and turned my gaze on the last girl and back to my phone.

"Hi..I..I am Minatozaki Sana. I am 19 years old. Please take care of me." The last girl said. So she is the youngest in their group and, who is gonna take care of her.

"Okay now, Victor, please introduce yourself." Jyp nim said as he turned his gaze towards us. I could feel that he were staring at me since I didnt give attention towards the girls.

"I am Yoo Jeongyeon and you can call me oppa since we are going to work together and I am in the same age as Nayeon." Jeongyeon said and winked towards the bunny teeth girl..what a flirt.

"Hello I am Hirai Momo. Yes the Momo is quite feminine but dont underestimate the power of Hirai Momo. And I am 21 years old." Momo hyung said emphasizing the Momo thingy..yeahh the momo sound like a girl name but he is a guy.

"Urmm I am Son Chaeyoung and I am 20 years old. Nice to meet ya." He said with a shy tone and shot a smile..what really happened to my teammates? The girls squealed as he showed them his famous dimple.

I have it too. But I'm lazy too show.

"Tzuyu-ah. Your turn" Chaeyoung whispered at me and gave me a confuse look. I just ignored him and introduced myself, in the simplest form.

"Chou Tzuyu. 19."

|||||||||||||||

So thats it for first chapter.. I'm sorry, i'm a new writer so there might be a lot of typos or grammar mistake.