My heart pumped speedily as all the blood in my body rushed to my head just from how close I was to him. I thanked my lucky stars that I was wearing a dress so I wasn't feeling uncomfortable and nervous at the same damn time.
     His hands trailed down and grabbed my butt causing me to lean my forehead on his.
     He lifted up my dress and slipped his hand into my panty causing my lips to part from the good feeling he was giving me. It was the second time he was taking his time with me and I loved it.
     His right hand lifted my chin and gently pressed his lips against mine. It was different, it felt like a goodbye and I soon found myself hating it instead of being enticed— happy.
     I didn't know if I was allowed to touch him but I wrapped my arms around his neck and instantly, his arms tightened around me— almost like he liked it. I was glad he didn't stop me because that would have killed me.
     I deepened our kiss but he was still in control. He squeezed my butt harder, dragging me back and forth to create friction between us.
     His tongue pushed its way into my mouth— sucking hungrily. I moaned into our kiss, giving in to the pleasure he was giving me and the chills that were running down my spine. He pulled down my dress strap along with my bra causing my breast to spring free before him. He broke our kiss instantly and attacked my left breast.
     "Uhhh," I threw my head back, pushing my chest in his face further. His nails dug into my back and despite the pain— it turned me on more than I already was.
He sucked on both my breast like a hungry child.
     "Ooh, Zayn."
I threw my body back causing my nipple to detach from his lips. He didn't reach out for me like I had expected— he just stared at me. His palms left my butt and came in front of my dress, caressing my thighs.
     "You're so fucking sexy."
He bit his lip, staring me dead in the eyes.
     I remained silent, watching him watch me.
     "Hold the dashboard!"
He instructed and I slowly obliged.

He ran his finger over my underwear, teasing me all the while holding my gaze and my lips fell apart.
     He pulled my underwear to the side— biting his bottom lip again which almost had climaxing there and then.
     "Don't lift your hands off the dashboard, you do and I stop."
He informed and I mentally cursed myself for wanting him soo much. I knew where he was going with it— bonding me with words. I've come to a conclusion that that's his favorite thing.
     I nodded eagerly, wanting him to do whatever it was he was going to do to me already.
     Slowly, he pushed two digits into me and stilled— torturing me as he watched me with pure lust in his eyes.
     He pulled out just as slowly and as soon as frustration was about to consume me, he slammed back into me and when I expected him to stop— he didn't. He rammed in and out of me at a fast pace, curling his fingers and hitting every spot.
     My lips parted again as cries began to roll off them. The last thing I wanted was for him to stop so I was focussing soo hard on not removing my hand from the dashboard as his bony fingers stretched me.
     "Fuck."
I cursed, throwing my head back as his fingers pumped in and out of me. My walls clenched and I felt the pressure building in my abdomen and from the look on his face, I could tell he knew as well.
     I flung my arms around his neck— not caring about his warning. The need to touch him overcame me at that moment.
     His speed increased, unlike what he said he'd do if I disobeyed him. I smashed my lips into his— capturing it with greed and want. He kissed back, biting my lips.
     I began to writhe from the intense pleasure that coursed through my veins.
     "Fuck."
He grunted, riding out my mindblowing orgasm. Our chest heaved up and down, our breaths staggered.
     I rested my head on his shoulder— breathing like a hawk.
     He brought his hand up and even though I couldn't see him, I knew he was sucking on his fingers.
     "I should get going."
I finally spoke after minutes of us just feeling each other's heartbeat, lifting my head off his shoulder.
     "Isn't there any way I can change your mind? 45,000 or even 50,000 maybe?"
He squeezed my thighs— dragging me closer and nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.
     "I can't."
I breathed out, loving the feel of his face against my neck. The things he does to me, if only he knew.