Chapter 16: Love Conquers Death

"DIpper's in a coma, " Mabel bursts into tears and Soos patted her on the back, "and he's almost dead." Then Grunkle Stan grabbed him by the collar, "Can you do Something?!" The doctor began to sweat, "W-we're doing everything we can, Mr Pines." We all entered the room, after everyone said their goodbyes, I pulled up a chair and I bursted into tears, "W-Wendy! I-I can't lose you! Y-you're my b-best f-friend, my...girlfriend! I-I love you!" I hugged her and I didn't want to leave her,

Stan's POV
I'll Kill that Punk
I called the police and reported it, they contacted the Valentinos and took that Bastard away. I then had to break it to Mabel and Dipper's folks, "Hello? Pines residence?" His dad asked "Hey, I'm not sure how to put this, but Dipper's in the hospital." I then heard crying, "How? What happened Stanford?!" "This Bastard was jealous of her and her boyfriend and-" there was a pause, then Stan faces Palmer himself. SHIT. "What do you mean, 'Her'?"

I knew how it felt to lose a brother, so I spent time with Mabel who was bawling. I then realised what I had to do, being Ford back... this week, to see his Grandnephew for the first and last time.

Dipper's POV
My Parents came in with Stan, they hugged me, "Stan told us everything, Dipper." Stan wasn't wearing fez, but held it in his hands, my parents looked at Dipper and began crying, they were losing a son, but gaining a daughter, which I guess was very hard for them, and what would I tell Manly Dan and Wendy's Brothers? My Parents left and I was alone..with Wendy, I felt a tear fall and multiple after them, "w-Wendy? P-please don't leave me! Y-your my *Sob* best f-friend! My...G-girlfriend!" I hugged her through tears and then I felt someone stroke my head, "D-Dipper? T-there there.." She groaned. I let go and looked at her, "W-Wendy?! Y-you..You're Alive!" I Hugged her harder, "Ow' Ow Ow!" She groaned. I let go and she sat up, "I'm sorry I missed Movie night, Dude." I wiped my eyes, "I'm just glad you're okay!" She then bursts into tears, "I-it was Robbie, he told me to break up with you! Or he'd send everyone you doing the L-Lamby Dance!" I hugged her softer and stroked her hair, "I-it's okay.. I would've done the same thing, Wendy. I'm not ashamed of that and you know why..." She looked up at me, "Because.. that's what made me like you?" I nodded then jokingly said, "I just liked it because I got to do the Lamby dance again!" I punched her in the arm, "Ow!" "S-sorry!" She chuckled.

Wendy's POV
They didn't know what brought me out of the coma and heales some off my broken bones, but I justified that it was probably Dipper's Love for me. A few Days later I was brought out, Dipper pushed my wheelchair to Stan's car, I found out that Robbie was arrested and sent to jail for attempted murder, thanks to Stan complaining to the police, which I now respect the dude. When we got back to the shack, Stan gave me and Dip the day off, which I thanked him for. We redid Movie Night that night.

The end of Season 1! Next season, there will be Ford, broken promises, Romance, Bill and many more! Gravity Switchs Season 1's curtains have fallen and Remember:

UHDOLWB LV D LOOXVLRQ, WKH XQLYHUVH LV D KRORJUDP EXB JROG EBH!
-SDWUDW103 RXW!