Chapter 9: A Lovely Movie Night

"Which one do you wanna watch? Starvation Games? Or Pony Heist 1?" Dip asked, we set up all the stuff I took from my house inside Dipper's, well mine now, room and I was on my new bed, cuddling The Panduck, "Starvation Games?" He nodded and brushed away the fallen ginger hairs from his view and put it in, we sat on the bed as it started.

Mabel' s POV
I came in with snacks, "They're not doing anything romantic.." I thought. I put the snacks down , Dipper was laying with his hands under his head next to Wendy under the sheets. She was still kinda bruised and had a black She, but was looking better, "DO you guys need any drinks?" "Can I have a Pitt?" He asked, then Wendy added on, "Oh me too!" I then hatched a plan, I said I had to tie my shoe and grabbed the journal. I found a page on in Love Potions and began to work, It needed a hair from the person the drinker had to fall in love with, luckily I had just washed Wendy's old hat and found a ginger hair, I put it in and handed them to each other, "Thanks." They said in unison then chuckled.

Dipper's POV
After Mabel gave us our sodas, we cpunitued to watch Starvation Games, just then Wendy drank her drink, more often, like a few seconds apart, "Wendy?" I asked concerned, "Are you alright?" She paused the movie, "Yeah, just being in a coma makes you super thirsty, Dude." She punched me in the arm, we counitued to watch and when it was down, Wendy was asleep and it was almost midnight, so I decided to stay there instead of walking back to The Cordurory House.

When I awoke, I saw Wendy, "Heya Dippy!" I went back in shock and squirming,"W-Wendy! You scared me!" She lay her head on my chest, "I'm sorry, Dippy! Are you Okay?" Stroked her hair then stopped, "Why are you calling me Dippy?" She tilted her head like a dog and frowned, "well tou're cute and Dippy sounda cute! Don't you like it?" She began twirling her brown hair, biting down on her quivering lip, "Don't you like me?" I tried to reassure her, "I do! I do Wendy! Bu-" "Yay!" She squealed and grabbed me, she was choking me to death, "W-Wendy! Y-you're choking m-me!" I groaned, "Thank you Thank You!" She let go, "Did I hurt You?" I shook my head, and moved the fallen ginger hairs from my eyes, she was staring at me, "What do you want?" "This." She said and she kissed me I soon melted into it and then she lay me on back, over me, I put mt hand on her chest and pushed her off me, "W-Woah! W-Wendy that w-was.." She she put her finger on my lips, "Amazing.." she ended my sentence, "You have no idea how long I've waited to do That." She told me, panting.

I might just not Ads Warning MATURE after this because it will get more Mature after this thanks to Mabel's Love potion! Will it be permident?
-Patrat103 Out