Chapter 15: Jealousy is a pain

Dipper's POV
Wow..
"Dipper..that was totally..." Wendy said, as we both Kay next to each other on the roof, "Weird?" I asked, she turned to face me and I did the same, "No. It was just...different." I then look away, "Well it was my first time." She then gasped and hung her head, "What? I thought..Oh god.. I'm sorry, I bet you would've wanted to lose it to someone else.." I put my hand below her head and lifted it up, so out our eyes were looking into each other, "No, Wendy. You were my first crush.. and I wouldn't want to lose it to any other person." I saw her eyes light up and she was blushing, I learned into kiss her, we pulled away and then I asked, "S-so, uh hey.." She looked at me, all her attention at me, "A-are we dating now or.." "Well, I guess we our," She replied, "WooHoo!" I yelled, "But we're gonna have to do it secretly, until my body's your old height." We nodded and then got up, Wendy grabbed my hand and I blushed, we looked into eachother's eyes as we went in.

We arrived at the movie theater and Wendy was about to pull out her wallet, but she then frantically patted herself down, "I left it at home!" I then pulled out my wallet and handed her the money for it, "One adult and One child?" The Ticket girl asked, I shook my head, "Two adults." I said smiling down at Wendy, "Uh, Ma'am? You know that'll cost more?" I smiled back down at Wendy who was now blushing, "Yeah."

We sat down, I got us two Pitts and a large popcorn, Wendy then cuddled up beside me, I began to sweat, but calmed down and put my arm around her.

We then went to the mall, "Hey a tiny play area!" I pointed at a tiny  car and merry go round, "Hey I bet you can't fit in That!" Wendy joked, "Oh yeah? I bet I can!" I replied, I ran towards it and got In, "Tada!" I said sticking my arms out, "You look so stupid." She laughed and I hung my head, "Dude? What's wrong? Oh sorry..." I assured her, "It's okay, I used to be made of alot back at Piedpoint." "How could someone make fun of someone so cool,  smart and handsome!" She then covered her mouth, my heart fluttered, "W-Well, people would call me a 'Nerd with no life' or say 'Go back to the sit!'" She then sat near me, "Well when I was in grade 4, this dude tripped me and I fell head first into a garbage can and in Grade 7, this dude began calling me, 'Metal Mouth.'" She said, kinda tearing up, "Who would do such a thing to a cool girl like you?" She blushed and then frowned, "Out was Robbie." She then sobbed into my chest, I stroke stroked her hair, "Remind me to throw him into a dumpster." I joked. She laughed.

We then went to the diner, "What'll it be, Love birds?" Lazy Susan playfully asked, I sighed, "Susan, we're just bestfriends." "Can we have the Booberry Pie?" Susan wrote it down and went to the kitchen, "Wendy, You can't finish that! You have my stomach!" She then looked down and said sarcastically, "Oh yeah, totally didn't buy it for both of us." "Aw..thanks." "Don't mention it, 'Best friend'." I ate one half and Wendy ate the other, "I'm stuffed.." she said, but then she fell asleep.

Wendy's POV
I woke up in my new/ Dipper's Old room, he was sleeping on the couch, I got up and noticed The Starvation Games case was on the ground and a empty bowl of Popcorn was on the ground, What the? No.." I then realised the truth, I dreamed it all, I began to cry when I felt someone hug me, It was Dipper, "Hey what's wrong?" I sniffled,"I thought you'd be happy to wake up to see your boyfriend brought you home!" I stopped crying, "Wait what? But I dreamed it all?" I asked, he shook his head, "If that was a dream, we had it together!" He playfully punched me in the arm, "But the popcorn bowl! The DVD case!" He laughed, "I watched it again with popcorn!" I sighed in relief, "Thank God.." I muttered, "DIPPER? MAN THE COUNTER!" I heard Stan call, "Remember It's Movie Night, and you get the snacks!" I was about to refuse and then halfway out the door he reminded me, "I paid for Pony Heist 2!"

It was almost 6Pm, when Dip got off shift and I went walking down to the convenience store. I got the snacks and began to walk home when I was pulled and slammed into the alley by...Robbie? "Robbie?" I asked, doing my Dipper impression, "What's going on?" "You know exactly what's going on! You and Wendy have feelings for each other!" I frowned, I hated Exs.., "You having feelings for Wendy, I can deal with, But he liking you back? Nuh uh." He went on, "And you're about to find out what I do to my Rivals.." I gulped, I didn't like how he said that, "Come On! Wendy should decide who she should be with. You can't force M-Wendy to like you back!" "Maybe not," he smirked, " But maybe I can force my rivals away.."  He showed me a picture of Dipper doing the Lamby dance for the ghosts, What made me like him, how he sacrfised his dignitiy, and did something to save the people who called him 'Captain Buzzkill' and 'The kid' and I was one of them, which made me wanna punch myself in the gut, "If you don't stop loving her, I'm gonna send this to everyone I know." I spat in his face, "I'd rather die than stop loving her!" I told him, he looked shocked then got a wicked grin, "That can be arranged.."

Wendy's POV
Where was she?
I checked her room then remember that I told her to get snacks, I got on my bike and biked to the convience store, I heard voices and Wendy saying, "I'd rather die than stop loving her!" It made my heart flutter then a voice said,"That can be arranged." Robbie? I got closer, I saw Robbie through Wendy into the dumpster and kicking her in the gut and brutally punching the living daylights outta her, "ROBBIE!" I screamed, he turned, "Wendy?! I w-was.." I hooked him in the jaw and kicked him in the balls, which made his phone out, still on the picture of me doing the Lamby dance, "Whoops." I said as I deleted the photo and threw it at his nose, he then ran off and I rushed over to Wendy, "W-wendy? WENDY?!" I began to sob, blood was dripping from her mouth and nose, her eye was a black and she was all bruises, I picked her up Bridal style and ran to the hospital, where a nurse and doctor rushed to treat him.

A hour later, when Mabel, Stan and Soos arrived, the doctor came in, "Is he gonna be alright, Doc?" Stan asked, the doctor sighed, "Dipper is in a coma."

Oh No! Not Wendy!