Chapter 4: Movie Night

Dipper's  POV
We were halfway through the movie and some guy's head for cut clean off in a jumpscare, Wendy turned into my chest, "Uh W-Wendy?" She looked up at me, shaken, "W-What?! I-I can t-take It!" She told me, I chuckled, "Not that.." I wanted to calm her down, so I spoke softly, I pointed down to where her face was, her face went bright red, "O-oh! S-sorry dude!" She pulled her self away, but I could tell she was still scared, it was pretty scary, but I already saw it with Mabel, she had nightmares for weeks, I picked Wendy up and put her in my lap and rested my chin on her head, "I'll be right here." I assured her. She smiled,  "T-thanks, Dip."

Wendy's POV
"I'll be right here." He told me softly which made by heart flutter  and was kinda comforting. I couldn't help but smile, "T-thanks Dip." I replied. For the rest of the movie, we just watched It, I would sometimes jump for turn away, but Dipper would hug me, he was a nice friend. Usually the guys I went out would try to make a move, but well he, he just would comfort me. It ended and he got up and tripped and fell, "Dude! Are you okay?" He got up and rubbed his head, "Y-yeah.." She blushed, "Sorry.." He brushed some of my ginger hairs out of his view, revealing my/his emerald eyes, which I stated into, "Wow.." I muttered. Dipper straightened himself up, "What?" I snapped out of It, "U-uh nothing. What else do we Have?" He looked in my bag, "A old cheesy zombie movie?" He held it up, "Yeah Sure, 'ZombIs'." He put it in and I say back on his lap, halfway through I felt drowsy and tired, I smiled up at Dipper, who returned It, he's so pretty.. I thought as I fell asleep.

Dipper's POV
It ended and I noticed Wendy was asleep, I didn't want to wake her up, she looked so peaceful. I turned off the TV and leaned back and turned over slowly letting Wendy sleep on the pillow, I was about to get up, but she grabbed my body, she was having a nightmare. I hugged her and she stopped moving, I whispered, "Good Night, Wendy." Into her ear. I pulled the sheet up and fell right next to her.

Hey guys any ideas? Cause I kinda need them! Just Kidding but if you do comment below, I'd love to her how you think about it so far!
Patrat103 Out!