Chapter 1

"Hum, I see."

"You should avoid doing that kind of things," a transparent figure said. She was wearing a white skirt and blue marine skirt. A school uniform it seemed. Her face was hidden by the shadow but people could still see her long black hair. 

"Do what?" her comrade said with a sneering smile before taking a sip of her coffee.

"You know very well what I am talking about. If you continue to do that kind of thing, you will face the same thing that happened to her."

"Number Two, I suggest you go back to sleep. I am not that crazy to do something like that. I love my life and I know my limits. But," she smiled with hypocrisy before taking another sip of her drink, "Thanks for worrying."

The other figure looked at her with pity. The human one didn't see it but she knew it, she felt it, they were at the end, the same person.

"You can go, you know?" the human, the current Best Selling Author told the figure as she mocked her. But on the inside, she felt petrified at her interlocutor's words. She knew what was going to happen if she took advantage of that power.

"Really," she signed before extended her hand to stroke the human's hair. "Take care of yourself," she said as she vanished. 

The Best Selling Author stayed immobile for a moment, she was still stunned by the gesture, before smiling gently, "Thank you."

I should also go, she thought as she went the bedroom. But before that, she needed to brush her teeth. 

"What were you doing in the kitchen?" A young man, half sleeping in the bed, asked her. He felt like he heard some voice? 

She sat at the border of the bed and said calmly, "It doesn't concern you." 

"Alright, but what do you want to do tomorrow?" If she said that it didn't concern him, then it didn't. It was one of their couple rules. 

"I don't know," she answered before she burst out laugh alone.

"What?"

"It's just that, I remembered our first meeting."

"Stupid." though he said it, his face showed a rare soft smile as he remembered their first meeting.

"It's not true! Not like I know all the streets name."

"Listen, only a stupid person live in the same town for more than ten years and still don't know his streets names. So each time you are going somewhere, you will put your GPS? And you are going to write that addresses down again and again? Like I said, only a stupid person will do that."

"Nonsense."

 They looked at each other and smiled as they burst out laugh, "Hahaha."

"Excuse me, do you know the street XXX?" a young boy asked a group of three girls. He was the only one who was wearing a pair of glass.

"No, sorry," one of the girls said. Next to her was The Best Selling Author but younger. 

Another boy, the boy that was with The Best Selling Author but younger, said, "You're stupid or you're stupid? You're French, you live in France more than fifteen years and you are going to tell me that you don't know your own town? You're a dumb or what?"

That was their first meeting.

Then later on, in a fast-food.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" the same guy that insulted her friend asked her. He had brown eyes and brown hair. She didn't understand what he wanted.

"Nothing," she answered before taking a french fries. 

"Then you and me tomorrow at two o'clock in front of the Eiffel Tower."

Just perfect. She loved it, just what kind of guy was her boyfriend? 

She chuckled and moved forward as she kissed him, yeah he was handsome.