you just got pranked!

Zacznij od początku

Me and Jacob watched what they were doing, first Bella. She did something simple but still evil in ways. She had changed the language on the phone, now it was really difficult to understand, you couldn't even tell where the setting was.

Then we looked at Karina, she had somehow gotten all the girls contacts to be one name ' bob' . there was no other name there, so she had atleast 30 people named bob on her phone now.

one of the phones rang and the girls came back as quick as we could we ran out of there.

Next we saw the Brittney with her minions behind her, and we all shook our heads as saying ' she's next !'

they were going to the kitchen the same one the other guy was in, but he wasn't there anymore.

we over heard there conversation and they said they were going to the padio to relax.

so we made our way to the padio and put glue in one of the seats. we only had time to do one, so the rest will be pranked individually.

then we hid behind the trees. we heard the door open and close, then we heard those high heels tapping on he floor.

" what are you doing !" Brittney asked a girl that was about to sit in the chair with glue.

" ummm sitting " she said confused.

" no I want to sit there " she said and the girl moved and Brittney sat down.

We waited half hour for her, and let me tell you these girls can tell about nothing for hours. Even Karina was getting bored of waiting. Then Brittney said " im thirsty "

" whats new ?" Karina mumbled.

Brittney was trying to get out the chair but she couldn't. she chuckled a bit so it wouldn't look embarrassing, bit then she struggled against it, all of a sudden she started to have a mini fight with the chair.The chair won of course.

she fell to the side with the chair. when she got up the chair was broken, and her pants had ripped, she had granny undies.Bella was trying so hard not to blow our cover.

When I looked at Karina, I saw she recorded the whole thing.

" this will make a good video for my website " she smirked

Brittney quickly went Inside the house running up to her room.

Her minions followed her, so we went too, without them knowing.

We went to one of there rooms and opened it, it wasn't locked. really I thought with me living here they will know better.anyway she had a big mirror in her room.

" why isn't it broken yet ?" Jacob asked referring to the mirror.

I patted his back and told him to take the sticker out. it was of the grinch and it was huge.

Her mirror took half the wall and so did the sticker, so we quickly put the sticker in the mirror. now when she tries to take it off its gonna be hard, besides she'll have a heart attack when she sees her mirror ruined.

His girl loves her mirror so much, so this is going to be fun.

we came out the room before she came in, we were making our way upstaires until we heard a scream.

" AHHHHHHH WHO DID THIS TO MY MIRROR !!!????!!!!" the girl yelled

" oh my poor baby, who did this to you " she said

we looked at eachother and whyspered ' crazy' . and we left her to deal with her loss.

we somehow ended on the roof. Bella was carrying a backback with balloons in it, but they had some sticky liquid to it.