Fictional Kiss Prompts

1- Breaking the kiss to say something, staying so close that you're murmuring into each other's mouths.

2- Moving around while kissing, stumbling over things, pushing each other back against the wall/onto the bed.

3- Kissing so desperately that their whole body curves into the other person's.

4- Throwing their arms around the other person, holding them close while they kiss.

5- Hands on the other person's back, fingertips pressing under their top, drawing gentle circles against that small strip of bare skin that make them break the kiss with a gasp.

6- Lazy morning kisses before they've even opened their eyes, still mumbling half-incoherently, not wanting to wake up.

7- Routine kisses where the other person presents their cheek/forehead for the hello/goodbye kiss without even looking up from what they're doing.

8- Being unable to open their eyes for a few moments afterwards.

9- One small kiss, pulling away for an instant, then devouring each other.

10- Staring at the other person's lips, trying not to kiss them, before giving in.

11- When one stops the kiss to whisper "I'm sorry, are you sure you-" and they answer by kissing them more.

12- A hoarse whisper "kiss me".

13- Following the kiss with a series of kisses down the neck.

14- Starting with a kiss meant to be gentle, ending up in passion.

15- A gentle "I love you" whispered after a soft kiss, following immediately by a stronger kiss.

16- When one person's face is scrunched and the other one kisses their lips/nose/forehead.

17- Height different kisses where one person has to bend down and the other is on their tippy toes.

18- Kisses where one person is sitting in the other's lap.

19- Kisses meant to distract the other person from whatever they were intently doing.

20- Top of the head kisses.

~~~

Instagram: raincovet_