"i know it's weird, i guess it's just the things you do to me" she smiles before the two teens sit in silence once again.

after a good 30 minutes the boys and bev run down the stairs.

"how was it?" richie asks.

"bloody" eddie gags, causing laura to laugh.

"laura and i had sex" richie lies through his tounge. "perks of being the doorman" he smirks

"shut up richie" stan rolls his eyes, before the others start rising through the neighborhood.

"no i love being your personal doorman really" richie says riding his bike around the other

"shut is richie seriously!" laura yells.

"okay, i see trash the trashmouth at least i wasn't the one imagining beverlys bathroom went all eddies moms vagina on halloween" he snickers causing eddie to scoff is disgust.

"sh-she wasn't imagining," bill says as the other stop their bikes.

"i s-saw something last night." he stutters.

"you saw blood too?" laura asks.

"no, it was g-georgie, and s-something else uh-"

"the clown," eddie speaks while heads turn his way.
"yeah i saw it too,"

bill looks at the others as they nod, assuring they also saw the same thing.

"can only virgins see this stuff? is that why i'm not seeing this shit?" richie says.

"no richie,i'm a virgin and i haven't seen anything, uh or at least yet, you know what, i need to go home," laur turns around on her bike.

"wait no! let me go with you" richie says.

"richie, i can go myself thanks though" she says smiling putting her hand on his before pedaling off.

"you like her, don't you rich?" eddie asks.

"oh you have no damn idea" he shakes his head.

when laura arrives at her house she runs upstairs and grabs some shorts, a graphic tee, and some undergarments.

she grabs her current favorite read and a bathbomb, baths was the best thing for her to take when she's stressed.

she adds bubbles to her baths and drops the bathbomb in.

she undressed and slowly steps into the warm water.

she closes her eyes for a few before grabbing her book to read.

she noticed that water started to go down the drain, so she fixes the plug and fills the bath back up.

then oddly watt starts to go down the drain again.

when she reaches to fix the plug, her finger is getting tugged, as if it was going down the drain.

she continues to tug but then her arm was sucked down into the drain.

her fear, she was living it, laura was about to drown.

suddenly she is pulled under the water, she is trying her hardest to pull her arm out, but she was struggling to breathe.

then she opened her eyes under the water and blood slowly started to spread from the drain into the water.

then two hands, in big white gloves and black sharp nails stretch the drain open, they grab laura's arms before pulling her whole body into the drain.

laura screams before she felt hands on her body.

she suddenly deeply inhales before she realizes she's jus sitting in bloody water.

"what is wrong?" her mom looks at her.

"do you not see the water? she asks.

her mom runs her fingers in the water, "it's bubbly?" she guesses.

laura pauses, she obviously can't see it. "yeah" laura laughs before her mom shakes her head and leaves the bathroom.

as soon as laura rinses off, she gets dressed and tiptoes past her moms room to the phone.

she rings the first person she can think of, richie tozier.