help me part 2

Edd pov

I woke up to my door being knocked off it's hinges too reveal tord.
"Tord what the heck?!" I said being tired
"Edd I need your help!" Tord said in a panic
I saw the fear in his eyes. I felt pity for him.
"What's wrong Tord? Why do you need my help?"
I asked trying my best not to fall asleep
"Edd SHE Has Tom! I need your help to get him back!"
He said with tears in his eyes I have never seen him like this.
"First of all who is she? And second of all why me?" I asked trying not to be rude.
" I will explain later and Matt is to much of a drama queen to help get tom back" tord said relaxing a bit
I gigled at the remark.
"Ok let's get some sleep and in the morning we will make a plan to get tom back okay?"
I said trying to calm down tord as much as possible.
"Okay edd sorry for waking you up..."
He said in a soft voice.

Tords pov

I walked out of the edd's room and I walk down to mine locking my door just in case.
I look at my bedside to see a picture of tom and I as kids. I felt tears in my eyes.
Tom please be okay you are my one and only. Pick up the picture and put it next to Tommie bear.
I smile a bit and fall asleep.

Toms pov

I wake up in a soft bed. I tried to get up but I was tied up I soon hear a door unlock so I pretend to sleep. I have gotten pretty good at it so I never got caught not sleeping when I was suppose to.
I hear footsteps coming closer to me and then they stoped right beside the bed. I soon heard a voice of a young woman say.
"Oh my Tommy you are still asleep well get as much sleep as you need because we are going to have so much fun!"
She sounded like a tiny child waiting for there parents to wake up .
So I went back to sleep where are you tord?

?????? Pov

Tom and I are going to have so much fun like waching movies and eating sweets all i want is Tommy to be mine and only mine. And I will do anything to keep it that way...

A/n

Hey guys I'm not dead
yayyyy =)
But I decided to have a art contest!
You see I wanted to see what you guys think ????/she looks like
You guys can tag me in the drawing you made for me in wattpad!
So that's all do today
Binksplays out! XD