Black*Star has a Cousin?! Soul x Reader

CHAPTER 1

NORMAL POV

It was another regular day at the DWMA.  Meisters and Weapons were all getting their stuff ready to go home.  Black*Star, rushing to leave Professor Stein’s class, was the first to leave when the bell rang.  As Black*Star walks his ‘god’ walk, he is stopped by an old friend from 4 years ago.

“Lone*Star!” Black*Star shouts with Happiness, “I KNEW YOU COULDN’T STAY AWAY FROM YOUR GOD!”

“Black*Star” she says in an annoyed tone, “I’m not here to visit you, I’m here to get revenge on you! BTW my name is (Y/N) now!”

The rest of the gang caught up to Black*Star and see the commotion.  To their surprise, they see a girl standing in front of Black*Star.  She isn’t very tall but she has (h/c), bangs falling to the left (if you don’t have bangs then ignore that part), and…..a star on her left shoulder.  The star looks exactly like Black*Star’s except there’s a scar going across it.

“Yo Black*Star what’s going on?” Soul shouts.

“Yeah, who’s the chick?” contributed Liz, who just realized what was going on.

“OH! Hey Guys! Glad you finally decided to join me! This is my cousin Lone*Star! She finally decided to pay her GOD a visit!” replied Black*Star.

“My name’s (y/n) now, NOT Lone*Star!” replied (y/n).

“Black*Star, why didn’t you tell me you have a cousin?” said Tsubaki, now a little sad.

“Yeah, keeping secrets from your partner isn’t cool” said Soul.

Maka’s cheeks turned a light pink color.  Kid noticed this and whispers in her ear, “You never told him, did you?”

Maka now feeling guilty turns to Soul. “Hey Soul, there’s something I’ve been um meaning to um tell you.”

“Yeah, what’s up?” Soul asked, knowing where this is going.

“Kid and I…are…um…dating” stated a now crimson red Maka.

Soul starts to laugh, he figured out they were dating not that long ago when he saw Maka and Kid walking around the park holding hands.  He just never said anything because he wanted to see Maka’s reaction after she tells him.

“MAKA……..CHOP!!!” she slams a giant dictionary on Soul’s head.

“OW! What’s that for?” said Soul rubbing his head.

“That’s for laughing at me” said Maka.  She was about to hit Soul again, but Kid wrapped his arms around her waist and Maka’s book mysteriously disappeared.

While everyone was distracted with Maka and Kid’s relationship, (y/n) started to come after Black*Star with a right punch to his face.  Black*Star dodged the punch and kicked (y/n) in the stomach.  She fell to the ground and rolled to her side.  She got up as quick as she could and charged at Black*Star again, this time giving his stomach a good uppercut punch.  This surprised him and made him lose his breath for a quick second.  Black*Star, now getting serious about this fight, said to (y/n), “Don’t think that just because you’re a girl I’m gonna go easy on you.”

“Aw, not even for your cousin” she said in a mocking tone.

This statement brought back the attention of the group.  Everyone was looking at Black*Star grabbing his stomach where you punched him.  However, Soul wasn’t looking at Black*Star, he was looking at (y/n).

SOUL POV

‘Wow! She’s smaller and younger than Black*Star but she was able to punch him and even hurt him.  It’s been a while since Black*Star has been in a fight.  Maybe he’s getting rusty, or maybe she’s a better fighter than Black*Star’

“Hey Lone*Star! You ready to get your ass kicked by the ALMIGHTY POWERFUL GOD?” I heard Black*Star yell at her.  She seems annoyed with him calling her Lone*Star.

“Quit calling me that, I told you my name is (y/n)!” she yelled back, “Besides, the only person getting their ass kicked is you!”

‘Damn, she’s feisty and maybe a little crazy to take on Black*Star.  But she is related to him, somehow.  But how can they be related, I thought the Star Clan was wiped out.  Oh well I’ll ask after the fight.’

“I can call you whatever I want! And you can’t stop me!” said Black*Star in a cocky voice.

“Oh yeah” (y/n) kicked Black*Star in the nether regions, “Still think you’re a MACHO MAN now?”

‘I couldn’t help but laugh at this.  It’s not every day you see Black*Star get his manhood kicked.’  I quickly stop laughing after a minute or two. ‘Dang, this girl sure got some guts. I wonder if she could actually win this fight.  Hopefully this fight ends soon, I’m starving!’