Chapter 7

NORMAL POV

Black*Star sat there looking at the floor thinking if he should tell his friends how he found you. Everyone was just sitting there looking at him. You decided to take the pressure off of him and stare at your hands. Then Black*Star decided to speak and tell everyone how his search for you began.

“Alright, well it all started 4 years ago. I constantly had dreams with Lone*Star in them. My dreams started with Lord Death destroying the Star Clan 16 years ago. But I was there as a ghost of the future. I was watching everything that was happening. People trying to run away and people trying to fight off Lord Death. It was kinda pathetic, to be honest. But I walked around past all that and into the woods that were around the town. I saw a girl who looked exactly like Lone*Star sitting on a large rock watching her surroundings. I walked up to her and saw that she was also a ghost like me. She looked around my age and when I tried to talk to her she would disappear and reappear in a different area of the forest. I had that dream every night until one night I had my normal dreams of being god and being the most powerful person who ever lived. I then have a fight with a person wearing a ninja outfit. I almost lost to him put I pinned him down and pulled off his mask to see that it was Lone*Star. I was going to ask her what she was doing in my dreams but she vanished out of sight before I could say a word. I went to see Lord Death about my dreams and he told me that it has to do with my cousin. At first I didn’t believe I had a cousin but Lord Death told me my aunt escaped his wrath and gave birth to my cousin a few months later. He told me he would look for her while I was here. A week later he called me down to see him. Everyone was told that I went on a mission by myself. No one was to know the details of the mission. My mission was to meet my cousin and see how things are going for her. The only ones who knew of my mission was Lord Death, Sid, and Professor Stein. I was just going to visit her nothing more and nothing less. No one knew what to expect from my visit. Lord Death told me where to go and where I would be staying for a few days. He told me that her name was Lone*Star and that she was a year younger than me. I left and found her in an orphanage. And that’s how we met.” Black*Star finished his story and everyone had a serious face taking in everything that Black*Star told them.

The bell rang and Kid went to see who it was. When he came back to the living, he was caring two boxes of pizza. Liz and Maka went into the kitchen to get plates, cups and bottles of soda. They came back and everyone started to grab their slices of pizza. While eating everyone talked and goofed around. (Y/N) mainly talked with Black*Star and Tsubaki, she wanted to know more about Tsubaki since she was going to be living with them in their home. The three were discussing where you were going to sleep and what you were going do to while they went to school. Black*Star suggested that you go to school with them as a weaponless meister. He didn’t want to leave you alone for so long.

SOUL POV

While I was eating and talking with Maka and Kid, I couldn’t help but keep glancing at (Y/N).  I overheard their conversation about where she would be staying and whether she would be going to school with us.  By the way Black*Star is acting, she might end up coming with us.  I don’t mind at all, I get to see her more and that’ll be cool.  But I can’t help but notice how cute she looks smiling.  Her smile is really pretty, it suits her.  It just upsets me that I’m not the reason why she is smiling.  I mean, I understand that they are cousins, but I can’t help but feel jealous.

“Hey Soul, you okay? It seems like something’s bothering you” Maka asked.

“Huh, oh yeah I’m fine” I responded.

“You sure? You seem to be lost in thought…is it about (Y/N)? I’ve notice you haven’t been able to take your eyes off of her” Maka smiled and giggled a little.

‘Damn, is it really that noticeable?’ “I’m fine…you’ve noticed that” I could feel my cheeks starting to heat up.

Maka giggled, “I knew you like her. You seemed so lost in thought ever since you first saw her.”

“Just don’t go telling people, the last thing I want is to have an overprotective Black*Star on my back about liking his cousin.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS STORY AND FOR THE HEARTS!

LOVE AND APPRECIATE ALL MY READERS!!

HAPPY THAT PEOPLE ARE READING THIS STORY AND ADDING IT TO THEIR LIBRARY!!

HOPE TO GET THE NEXT CHAPTER UP SOON!!!