You're Ryan Ross, Right?

~Dallon's POV~

I don’t really like waking up to my phone blasting that dreading alarm. I whine and pick up my battered phone to turn off the alarm. I close my eyes, the realization hitting me like a truck very quickly.

I'm meeting Ryan freaking Ross today.

I sit up and stretch my arms before rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. Opening the wardrobe doors, my eyes land on a casual outfit. A plain white t-shirt and dark blue skinny jeans with a cute black flannel shirt over the top.

A/N: He's wearing the outfit in this picture oof

I pull out my phone and see that Ryan has texted me, and that makes my heart flutter with happening

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I pull out my phone and see that Ryan has texted me, and that makes my heart flutter with happening.

Ryan: Hey Dallon. Can't wait to see you :)

~Time skip~

I walk into the coffee shop and my eyes look around, looking for the smaller boy. After not seeing him, I find an empty table and pull the chair back. I nervously sit down, tapping my thumb against the glossy wood.

The sound of a bell rings as the door opens, so I look up. My eyes meet with his. He looks warm and flustered so I offer him a small smile. The corners of his lips turn up as he smiles back, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. He walks over and when Ryan sits down I notice his heavy breathing. He looks a little pale and almost hesitant, and it’s now that I am able to look into his warm, honey coloured eyes.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask him, frowning a bit as I reach over and place my hand on his.

"Oh, um..."

Ryan's breathing quickens a bit and his eyes become a little glossy. I watch cautiously as beads of sweat drip down his forehead. That’s when it hits me. Ryan's having a panic attack.

Replacement//Ryllonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें