Chapter 23

Jungkook point of view

Another thing about my grandma is that I have no clue how she will react when knowing that i am chasing after some guy. Eh who knows. I'll talk to her about it later.

I heard my phone ringing, it's Eomma Jin, so I guess he has heard too.

"So you are going to take over the agency Jungkook!?"

"I think so since it is my grandmothers wish. It's the least I could do for her too, you know, since she like helped me reach to where I am today.."

"Oh yes I know I completely understand"

"But just so you know we only have a few months left of this tour, well to be fact only about 5 ish, since we are going to have to cut it short for this and then you will have to start working even harder, hey who knows maybe if Tae sees the hardworking person you are he could come back to you.."

"You are right Jin! I am going to work hard so that he will come back to me!"

Jin's Point of view
Jungkook's grandmother is actually really scary when she doesn't get her way so that must also be why Jungkook excepted her offer.
I hope he does work hard though so that Tae can see that he can trust him with his child.
That's why I also encouraged him to take the offer as well.

Taehyung's Point of view
*later towards night time*

Since I am at home now, I decide to head to the bathroom to shower. As I'm in the bathroom undressing I look towards mirror and gasp at what I see.
You can now see a little bump on my stomach! Omo! That's a good sign! That means he or she is healthy!! Yay!
With that I continue to get ready for bed.
As I was about to slip into bed I heard a light knock on my bedroom door.
Wait who could it be?
I walk over and open it.
"Hi Tae"
"Oh hey Suga hyung" I lead him over to my bed so we can sit and talk more comfortably.
"I'm so sorry I haven't been here for you!" He started to say.
"Oh, no, it's okay I know you have a pretty busy schedule so don't worry!"
"But I promised i would take care of you!" He replied.
"And you are don't worry my mom, omma Jin hyung and Jiminie are also looking out for me, so I'm not alone"
"I know, but don't worry I'll be here for you more now anyways!"
"Aw yay I missed your company!"
"But Tae how is the pregnancy going?"
"I mean everything is fine and look! I'm already about 8 weeks along!"
I pull up my shirt so I could show him my little bump that is starting to grow.
"Wow Tae! I'm so glad you are healthy!"
"Me too!" I say with my big rectangular smile.
I couldn't help but feel proud and happy for myself since I am keeping up with being healthy for myself and my baby.
"But Suga hyung...I think Jungkookie might find out soon..." i say with my smile disappearing.
Suga looks at me with his eyes full of concern.
"What do you mean?"
I start to explain to him everything that has happened.
"Oh well I mean you never know but just in case he does find out Tae you should be ready"
"I know, and I'm thinking about it too"
"Well that's good, anyways it's getting late so you should go to sleep okay"
He gets off my bed so I could lay down.
He even tucks me in like he used too when we were kids.
And yes if you are wondering he did tuck me into bed as a middle schooler.

Jin Point of view

Tommorow I'm going to tell Taehyung about Jungkook's grandmother or else who knows what could happen...