Chapter 13

Side note: y'all look at VKOOK over there 👀 ❤️

Unknown point of view
I guess you haven't been listening to me sweet Tae. Mm i guess i will have to punish you.

Let's see here ah Jungkookie what are you doing? Nu Uh you shouldn't be after that slut.

I'm still mad at you for how you treated me at the concert. Even though I have been your fan for the longest time now. But no you had to see that stupid fag.

Don't worry though I forgive you, because you will be mine soon enough.

Suga point if view
I'm currently getting my place cleaned up and ready for Taehyung to come and live with me. Im excited to be honest though.

But when I first heard about my Taehyung's pregnancy my blood boiled with rage and jealousy, that should be my child not his! But it will be my child anyways!

The next time I see you I'm gonna fucking murder you Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook's point if view
I decided to look for Tae so I called my manager and asked him to find me Tae's address. Thankfully Seokjin was able to find it with out any problems.

I finally made it to Tae's apartment. Huh it's neat.

I went up to his door and knocked. Well he seems to be shocked.

"Jungkook?!"
"Um hi I'm sorry to just show up out if know where but I just wanted to make sure you were ok"
"Well I'm ok thanks and you should leave now"
Not gonna lie when he said that I felt my heart break a little but it's ok.
"Please return my texts"
"I can't Jungkook I'm sorry"
Suddenly Taehyung ran back into his house. So I followed close behind him.
He ran straight to the bathroom.

Taehyung point of view

As I'm talking to Jungkook I get another wave of nausea and head straight to the bathroom, with Jungkook unfortunately close behind.

I made to the toilet and puked my guts out, while Jungkook was once again unfortunately rubbing my back and telling me to let it all out.

I finally finished and got up and started to clean the mess and myself and brush my teeth.
"Are you really ok"
"Yes I'm fine"
"Okay then, I only had a little bit of time so I'll get going now, please answer my texts and take care of yourself bye"

Jesus he finally left. Well that was a close one. He probably just thinks I'm sick or something. I absolutely do not want him or anyone else to find out about my pregnancy with our, well now just my, kid.

Unknown:
Hey I thought I warned you about staying away from Jungkook faggot.

Tae:
I'm sorry I'm trying my best. Just please leave me alone.

Unknown:
Can't do that till I know for sure you are not involved in his life at all.

Tae:
I'm not I promise. I'm trying to be as far from him as possible.

Unknown:
Watch your back Tae

Ugh this bitch is starting to get annoying I'm going to call the cops on her or him soon.

Skip to next day

By the way if you guys wondering about me going to school don't worry I do. I have to get an education so I can support me and my child in the future.

(Side note most of the stuff that takes place in this story during the week is just after school or before school, if not specified then it's just the weekend)

Anyways today is the day that I move in with Suga hyung and start my life as an official pregnant male.

*DinG DoNg* {Jungkook's voice}

Huh I need to tell the owners to get that doorbell fixed.

I opened the door to be greeted by Hyung gummy smile.

"Hello Tae, are you ready"
"Yes I am"
"I'll grab your stuff and put it in the car then"
"Wait I can help too"
"No your pregnant you need to chill out so you can take care of your kid and not lift heavy things"
"Okay then hyung I'll wait in the car"
"Oh by the way I'm gonna play my music!!"

I ran knowing he hates the music I listen to since it consists of kpop boy groups, which he has never liked, especially BTS which is where my obsession with Jungkook started since he started out in that group but then left to pursue a soloist career.

Haha me being a fan boy and all explains why I know all of this.

While I was getting in the car I felt like someone was watching me but didn't pay any close attention to it.