Chapter 2

No ones point of view

As the two arrive to the event center they can see massive lines almost all the way to the parking lot.

" jesus these people must love him a lot like you do Taetae"

"yeah ha..i mean he is like the greatest person alive!"

"well then ok if you say so Tae"

Taehyung point of view

WOW I actually can't believe that I am going to go and meet Jungkook today..like this has to be one of the greatest days in my life!!!

As we head towards the massive lines I can see to people walking in our direction towards us.

Huh they look really familiar..wait.HOLD UP...OH MAN HOLY SHITEU....

ITS JUNGKOOKS MANAGER!!!!!

" um hi there I was wondering if you guys would like to exchange tickets with us, which by the way you will get a full VIP pass meaning you will get to sit front row in the concert and during the meet and greet and you get a special backstage pass in which you will get some personal time with Jungkook???"

" oh and by the we are Jungkook's manager and personal assistant"

" OMG um yea sure we can exchange tickets...Thank you so much!!!" I replied with a bow.

The two people turned around and walked away after saying your welcome and enjoy the concert.

" SUGA HYUNG I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!"

" me too Tae but isn't this great! That means that today will a once in a lifetime opportunity!''

Ahhhh Im so happy and even more excited than I already was.

This is gonna be great!

The line finally started moving and we were heading inside and getting into our seats which by the way were the greatest seats EVER..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER ONE TOO❤️