Chapter 18

Jungkook point of view
I saw Seokjin and Tae talking comfortably and laughing, and I couldn't help but feel slightly jealous as well.
Since when were those two so close? I'll have to ask him later.
"Hey Kookie we gotta go now or else the plane will leave us"
"Okay let me say bye first"
I decided to say bye to Tae, meaning hug him and give him a quick peck on the cheek.
I walked up to him hugged him tightly and gave him a peck on the cheek as my cheeks turned a bright shade of red.
"Bye Tae see you soon hopefully"
"Bye" I heard him say.
I could see his face also turning a shade of pink. Aw maybe he does like me back? I'll find out after my busy schedule.

Tae Point of View
Before we leave we thanks the judge and the police officer that were there.
"Thank you very much..." I said hesitant since I didn't know his name.
"Jimin, Park Jimin" (Jimin is 20)
"Well thank you Park Jimin"
"Your welcome you guys seem like cool people, we should get to know each other more, I'm also friends with Jin!"
"Oh that's cool and yea totally!"
We ended up exchanging numbers and making plans about hanging out together some time.
I could once again see Jungkook and Yoongi jealous.

With court being over Yoongi and I get in the car and start heading to the doctors office where the appointment will take place. They filled out the paperwork and took a seat in the waiting area.
"Kim Taehyung?" The doctor said coming out.
"Yes" both Yoongi and I got up and walked with the doctor towards the room.
"Here lay down" the doctor instructed me.
"Hello my name is Kim Namjoon, but you can call me Doctor Kim"
"Oh ok thanks"
He started to massage my belly.
"So I hear you are about a month pregnant now?"
"Yes"
"And is this the father that is with you now?" As he said that both Yoongi and I blushed.
"Ah no he's just a very close friend"
"Oh ok" the thankfully didn't ask anymore questions about the father.
"As you probably know by now you will be having strong mood swings and nausea, along with food cravings, so if you ever feel those things just know t is completely normal"
"Oh ok thanks"
"So I'm going to give you an ultrasound, but first I need you to roll up your shirt so that I can rub the jelly onto you belly, which will help us see the baby better"
I rolled up my shirt exposing my sorta flat stomach and he rubbed the extremely cold jelly onto my tummy. He grabbed the machine and turned it on and started rubbing the handle thingy (I don't know what it's called sorry but it's the thing you rub on the belly to show the image on the screen). You could now see a little bean like dot on the screen.
"Wow that's amazing"
"Yea and by the looks of it everything seems to be healthy with the baby and yourself as well"
"That's good"
"Would you like to have the pictures printed out?"
"Yes please!" I said with a smile. He handed me a tissue to wipe off the extra jelly on my stomach.
"So now all I'm going to give you are some vitamins to take and you should be fine till the next appointment in about 3-4 weeks, do you have any questions?"
"Umm when can I know the gender?"
"When you are about 7 months"
"Oh so we still have a while huh?"
"Yeah haha"
"Well thank you for everything!"
"Yea your welcome see you at the next appointment and if you think anything is wrong just give us a call"
"I will thanks and good bye"
"Bye!"