Damon or Stefan

A/N Hey guys I'm going to put some music on again remember when I put the: 🎶 Play Song 🎶 you can play the song it might make it a little bit better. Don't worry it's the same song from 3x22. Thanks for reading The Truth Behind Her Name.
—————————————————————-

My alarm comes on and blast Olly Murs Troublemaker. I smile and turn the radio up while I hear Elena singing to So What by Pink. So I start dancing to my music while looking into the mirror and putting my hair into a high pony tail. I see my uniform near my window so I get my Pom Pom's and throw them on my bed.

I take a bath hair still in a ponytail after I get out I dry off and put some underwear on. Then I slip on my uniform and get my Pom Pom's on my way out I see Elena.

Elena: Ready for tonight's game sis even though we are going to lose.

Angel: Well if you tell Matt to keep throwing it to my baby Tyler maybe we will win.

She feign to be hurt: So it's Matt's fault.

I shake my head while we make are way down stairs: No No I'm not saying that. He just needs to throw it to Tyler a lot for we can win tonight.

She rolls her eyes playfully and skips in front of me all the way to the kitchen. I follow and we see Jenna in the kitchen making coffee.

Jenna: Hey.

Elena: Jeremy locked himself in the bathroom again. Does he think we don't know what he's doing in there?

Jenna: He's fourteen. They don't think.

I take Jenna's coffee cup when she isn't looking she turns around and sees me and glares.

Angel: Come on you had to know I was going to do that.

She takes the cup out of my hand and I believe she turns around to get more then she sees Elena trying to get some and takes the pot from her.

Jenna: Hey! You'll get me in trouble.

I laugh as mom walks into the kitchen.

Miranda: Good morning.

Elena: Morning, mom.

Angel: Morning.

Mom kisses Elena on the cheek and then she comes over to where I'm at and does the same which makes me smile.

Present.
My eyes open slowly because the lights are to bright for my liking. Eventually I open them all the way and I look around I'm the only one in the room.

I groan and sit up a bit then the door opens it's Jeremy.

I smile: Hey. Do I get to go home. Where's Elena.

He smiles: I found Elena collapsed and then I found you so I took you guys here. I helped Elena in the car already. Come on.

Angel: Okay.

He helps me up but I lose my balance so he picks me up and he walks by Merrideth with me in his arms and she gives me a smile. Jeremy puts me in the back seat. Before we take off he makes a call to not one not two but to 3 people to help Elena and I. He ends the call and looks at the both of us before pulling out of the parking lot and driving us home. As we pull up to the drive way Jeremy parks and runs up to the house. I hear two doors open.

I look to see Tyler, Matt and Caroline.

Matt helps Elena while Caroline is helping both Elena and I but Tyler is mostly helping us. As we walk up the stairs I see Jeremy struggling to open the door but he finally gets it open.