Stangel hanging out.. sorta

I'm at home Elena and Damon said I should stay here and go be bait and crap and I'm really not feeling it but I was like whatever.

I drive to school and I see Caroline waiting by her car. We were gonna check up on the dance since we are on the committee and all that.

We walk into the cafeteria and look around. People are decorating for the "Roaring 20s" decade dance. We see Matt and walks over to him.

Caroline: What is this?

I shake my head.

Matt: It's the decade dance. Remember, you two made us sign up to help?

Caroline: No. This. The 20s. We're doing the 70s.

She says that as she picked up the boa

Rebekah: Too flashy, people. It's supposed to be speakeasy, not the World Fair.

Rebekah sees Caroline and walks up to her.

Rebekah: Ah, good, you're here. I need help setting up the tables so, get to it.

I give bex a look: Look I love you bex but what do you think you're doing?

Rebekah: Somebody has to be in charge.

Angel: Yeah that's us. We are on top of the Dance Committee. The theme of the decade dance is the 1970s.

Rebekah looks at me: So, you'd rather dress in tacky colors with bad hair than be a classic flapper from the jazz age? Honestly, I don't know what my brother sees in you.

Angel: Maybe he sees a challenge. See, unlike some other people, I don't sleep with everyone I make eye contact with.

Matt: Maybe we can do both decades?

Caroline/Rebekah and me: [In unison.] No.

Rebekah: Go on, Matt, don't be a coward. You know you loved my 20s idea when I presented it to the group.

We turn around and look at Matt.

Caroline: Traitor!

Matt: Bell bottoms and disco? I don't know, this just seemed cooler.

Rebekah: See? It's just cooler.

Caroline: Whatever. Have fun at your stupid dance.

Caroline and I walk away. We go outside to are car still strutting away.

Matt: Caroline! Wait!

We both stop outside our cars then turn around with smiles on are faces.

Caroline: Impressive! You sold it!

Matt: And you bought yourself a day.

Caroline: Thank you. Just keep her occupied. Be careful!

Matt: You too. And uh, tell him I said hi. Okay?

Angel: Bye Marty blue blue.

After are goodbyes Matt goes else where while Caroline and I get in are cars going are separate ways.

While I'm driving thinking about going to Denver and going to the airport to see my little bro I get a text from Stefan saying he needs my help from Alaric. I debate on it but I do turn back around and speed all the way to the boarding house.

I walk in and head down to the basement and that's when I see Stefan already looking up the stairs he nods at me I nod back. We go to the cell and open it and walk in and he opens his eyes and looks at Stefan and I.

Alaric: Do you know how hard it is to fall asleep when that is what you're supposed to do?

I nod my head: Yeah.