Youll be alright

It's the next day and me being weak and all because of Esther I can barely do anything. So I decided to stay in bed Alaric wanted to keep an eye on me but he had to get an MRI done and everything. Now he's just chilling on my bed while I'm slowly dying next to him.

He pats my leg: Everything will be alright.

I roll my eyes at that comment: I remember someone saying that to me before and immortal hybrid drained me of my blood and died.

My voice is raspy but I no longer cough when I talk.

Alaric: There's something I need you to tell Elena. But I want to tell you first.

I sit up a bit: Yeah you can tell me.

He gets up and leaves and he comes back with a paper.

Alaric gives me the paper with writing on it.

Alaric: Listen, I want you to have this. This is a list of my bank accounts, passwords, where to find my will, and how to contact my family, just in case this doesn't go my way.

I give him the paper back

Angel: No. Don't even think like that. I know I haven't exactly been around to know what's happening to you but. I can't lose anybody else.

Alaric sighs: Angel I need to know that you, Jeremy and Elena are gonna be okay.

Angel: We're all gonna be fine and so are you.

He nods: I feel like we should talk about what happened a while back.

I shake my head: Nope. Because your doing this because you think your not gonna make it. I know that. I invented that.

He chuckles: No. I'm serious I want to talk about it.

I sigh: Alright. We kissed. It was good.

He looks at me: No. We made out. It was hot.

I laugh a little: Alright it was better than good.

Alaric: I'm talking to Merrideth Fell but I keep thinking about what you and I did.

Angel: Don't let what I made you do ruin your relationship Ric.

Alaric grabs my hand: I can't stop thinking about you.

Angel: I can't.

Alaric: I know because of Damon.

I nod

Alaric: your not with him right now right.

I shake my head: Broke up with him at the ball after he declared his love for Elena. I don't need him anymore it's time to move on.

Alaric smiles: Good.

Alaric grabs my face and kisses me slowly and passionately i kiss him back and I'll say we kissed for a long while before I came to my senses and pulled away stunned.

Alaric gets up: I'm not sorry I did that. I needed to do that. When your ready tell me how you feel.

And like that he walks out with a smile on his face and myself let's just say I'm happy but I'm stunned as well.

Hours later laying in bed.

I hear doors slam and screaming out side my door and then a thud. I get up slowly for I won't get dizzy. I'm walking towards the bathroom door but my bedroom door opens. It's Alaric.

Angel: What the hell is going on. Where's Merrideth.

Alaric smirks: She's gone it's just you and I now.