Its time to see Damon

I wake up in Stefan's room and Stefan's not in bed. He must be eating people or something. I ignore the thought and go to Stefan's bathroom and take a bath for about 20 min. I get out and wrap myself in a long towel and I get one of Stefan's Flannels and I get my white crop top. And I get my white chuck taylers with some white leggings and some black glasses. And I do my hair.

I put on some perfume and I make my way out I walk down stairs and I here music and I see blood my mind automatically goes to Stefan so I run and I see girls everywhere one girl is dead and one girl gives her wrist to Stefan and I stomp over there...

I put on some perfume and I make my way out I walk down stairs and I here music and I see blood my mind automatically goes to Stefan so I run and I see girls everywhere one girl is dead and one girl gives her wrist to Stefan and I stomp over there and slap her hand away and she goes to slap me and I duck and I push her and she goes flying and she hits the floor.

Angel: Look I don't know who you think you are but don't come at me like that I was trying to help your ass. now get the fuck out of my house.

She scoffs and looks at Stefan and he just looks amused and tells her to leave she mutters bitch to me while she walks past me there fire I grab her by the hair and I see Damon come down the stairs but I ignore him I open the door while the chick is clawing at my wrist making it bleed muttering profanity's under her breath she finally screams when I literally thrown her ass out the door which causes her to cry and her knees are bleeding along with her arm and hands.

I glare: Stay the hell away from here and we won't have a problem.

Girl: I'm getting the sheriff.

I smile at her: the sheriff is like my mother I wouldn't. Like that I slam the door I turn around and I feel someone's lips on mine and I know it's Damon's lips and I kiss him back. I moan into it which causes Stefan to pull us apart.

He smirks: Where's mine.

I smile: You can get yours from Elena.

He walks back to the couch.

Damon: When did you get back.

Angel: Last night. In the school. With Klaus.

His eyes turn from loving to a death glare.

Damon: Did he hurt you.

I shake my head: No but he made someone else.

Damon looks at Stefan and Stefan just flashes his fangs while cleaning up the twister game.

Angel: You don't have to he was compelled to.

He just looks at me before vamp speeding to Stefan and kicking him which causes him to fly into the wall and he kicks him again and again and again. I can't do anything I'm no vamp.

He stops and walks over to me and hugs me and his whole body stiffens. Which causes me to stiffen and then Stefan laughs and gets up blood in his mouth.