Mason's not so dead anymore

I wake up in Damon's bed but Damon's no where to be seen so my guess is he is downstairs or he left. So I go take a shower when I'm done I find some clothes with some converse and I curl my brown hair.

I make my way downstairs and I see Damon chained up with and iron in his chest and my eyes go wide so I just stand there in shock when I should help him.

Damon: Oh, you got to be kidding me.

He looks at me and smiles then looks behind me and then his eyes turn dark as he yells.

Damon: Oh, Stefan.

Damon: Low blow, Stefan. Low blow.

Stefan appears. He looks at me and smirks I just roll my eyes waiting to see how all this shit plays out.

Stefan: What the hell happened to you?

Damon: Whatever twisted ripper game this is, leave me out of it.

Stefan: I didn't do this.

Damon: Quit screwing around!

Stefan: I didn't.

He checks the chains.

Stefan: It's pretty messed up though, isn't it?

Damon: Yep.

Stefan removes the iron stick. Damon screams. Stefan begins to remove the chains but stops and leaves.

Damon: Yeah, not to worry. I'll just untangle myself.

Next thing you know is that the curtains open and Damon's skin is on fire screaming. I run over and close them and while I'm making my way to Damon to help him with the chains I get slapped not in the face but on my ass and hard that I yelp. Damon sees and we both heard it.

Damon: Did you just get slapped... on the ass.

I nod my head: Yeah.

Damon looks around: Okay ass hat that's my girl your slapping and I'm the only one that can slap that pretty ass of hers. You can stake me, you can torture me, you can leave me to rot, you can desiccate me. But you will not slap my girlfriends ass.

I just roll my eyes at how dramatic he sounds but it's sweet at the same time. I finally get the chains off Damon and he gets up fast. He smiles at me I smile back then I walk away from him and head up stairs to watch some tv for about a few hours. 10 mins into the 4th episode of supernatural I get a text from Damon saying meet him and Alaric at the grill I want to but then again I don't. I go anyway but this time I decide to walk.

I walk in and I see Damon and Alaric at the bar I take my time and I slide in next to Damon. He kisses my forehead and my heart is pounding like crazy he takes notice and ask me what's wrong I just say I'm nervous and of course he says about what and I say talking to Elena. Alaric and I don't even look at each other not even a glance.

I see someone next to me while Damon and Alaric are talking about Mason Lockwood. But speak of the devil and he shall appear because next thing ya know Mason grabs my hand and spins me around Damon and Alaric see now.

Then Mason just kisses me tongue deep and he pulls away and Damon looks at him. Mason smirks and slaps my ass which causes me to jump and he looks at it and laughs he then gets in Damon's face and glares

Mason: She was mine before she was yours Damon never forget it. Mason flashes his eyes and then smashes a glass in Damon's face.

He then looks at me then back at Alaric: Told Ya.

Mason Smiles.

I look at Damon: This is all you.

He nods

I smile: Okay good I look at mason and he smiles I smile back too and leave.

I'm walking down the street and I'm kicking a rock hands in my pockets then I see someone walking next to me not anyone Mason.

Mason: So your with that dick head now.

I roll my eyes: Don't start.

Mason: You do know he killed me.

I look at him: Yeah I was in the room remember well I just walked in the house and saw his arm... in your chest and then your... well you know.

Mason: I still love you. I hope you know that I always will.

I look at him: I do too. But I can't be in love with a ghost.

He smiles: I know. I got to meet Damon somewhere okay.

Tears are in my eyes now: What I can come I can help with whatever you two are planning. Unless your going to kill Damon.

He shakes his head tears in his eyes too veins sticking out of his forehead: You can't just me and him there's no tricks I promise you. I'm just trying to protect Tyler and you. The people that I love.

Now I'm crying: Why can't I go.

He smiles a little bit: Because I'll see you again.

I look at him: When.

He takes my hands and looks me in the eye: In Death. But it's not your turn to die yet Angel. You have a long life ahead of you I can feel it and I can't wait to watch it. Until then I'll wait for you because I love you. It's good to see you Angel..... one last time.

He kisses my lips gently and I know it's wrong but I kiss back and then he pulls away and walks down the street I stand there crying looking at him and I watch as he takes a left and then I don't see him anymore. That's the last time I saw Mason Lockwood.

A couple hours later I'm walking at night just thinking. I know Walking alone in Mystic Falls dangerous well ever since I'm Klaus Mikealsons prize no other supernatural creature has tried to kill me so I'm good. I get a text from Damon saying meet him at the Lockwoods old cellar. So I just take off running it takes me 10 min Damon's impressed. I ask him what's up and he tells me that Mason was looking at something on the wall. I ask him why can't he do it and he said because he can't get through he has to be invited or something Vampires can't enter.

So I just walk in there and use my phone as a flashlight. I go where Mason was before he disappeared.

Damon: So was Mason screwing with me, or is there something in there?

I shine my light and I won't believe what I see I can understand it a little bit but it's confusing and amazing

Damon: Angel, Angel.

I look at the wall amazed Damon looks curious and pissed because he can't see.

Angel: I found something.

Damon: What is it?

There are a lot of hand drawings on the wall.

Angel: I have no idea.

————————————————————————

Wow I kinda enjoyed making this chapter for some reason.

Did you like the parts where I put Mason in.

Next up is Homecoming.

Tell me who you ship

Damon and Angel:

Stefan and Angel:

Klaus and Angel:

Tyler and Angel:

Comment. Vote. Please.

Who needs control. Not me. Jk. 😁😁❤️❤️✌🏿