Teen wolf or TVD.

Okay I want to know something. I was supposed to do a chapter of Teen Wolf last week but didn't do it because I was focused on this. Teen Wolf and TVD will be my mains until I feel like Angel and Alivia's story's Are complete and I'm not gonna give away any spoilers but for one of those characters it's coming soon. So I have about 7 or 8 chapters left in this book. Wow. And for Teen Wolf I believe I have to work on the 3x18 so I'll have 7 chapters for this one. So my question is Do you want me to finish this book or Teen Wolf. But there's a catch if you want me to finish this book then the next book won't start until late May or early June. Teen wolf if I finish that Ill easily start S4 because there's 12 Episodes meaning 12 chapters. But it's your call.

Finish Teen Wolf and then finish TVD 2nd book and start 3rd book right away.

Or

Finish TVD and then Teen Wolf and  don't start the 3rd book until Late May or Early June.

Your choice. You will have until Friday and I'll choose because most of you don't comment.

Also I might do a chapter tonight.

Reminder.

The 5th and final season of The Originals premieres Tonight @ 9/8c on The CW. Family. Always and Forever.

 Always and Forever