The surprise.

Spirit ran into the dragonet Daycare and looked around, spotting Camel she ram over to him. "CAMY!!!" She cried barreling into him. He winced. But wrestled with her. Praying that she didn't notice his black eye.

But being raised and trained by Thorn she did. She got off. "Camy? What happened?" She said, gently brushing his eye. Now that she looked at him he was covered in bruises and scratches. "WHO DID THIS?!" She demanded.

But all that made him do was take a step back in fear. She gently wrapped her wings around him. "I'm sorry camy, but I want to know, so I can help."

"It was my parents, they managed to break free of the guards taking them and gave me one last abuse." He said, looking down. "Well don't worry, my motto is 'always be prepared.'" Sge said, taking out a mini first aid kit from her pouch she got some disinfectant cream and bandages for the scratches. "This will sting." She warned before putting them on. He yelped. "I warned you!" She laughed. He nodded. "I can't do much for the black eye or your bruises. Sorry." She said, she only had bandages and disinfectant cream.

He smiled, "it's ok, I'm glad that you helped." "Why wouldn't I??" "Most of the dragonets here don't like me for what I've done."

"Then that's there problem that they can't see how great you are! Oh! I almost forgot! I have a surprise for you!!" She said, grabbing his talon and leading him out the door. "Hey! Were are you two going!?" "It's ok Cacti! My mom gave me a note to give to you." She said handing him said note. He read it. "Ok, as long as you come back." "We will, promise." She said, leading him down the halls to a room.

"Spirit I don't mean to be rude.... But why are we here?" "Well..... My mom said that she couldn't find you a home so I suggested you live in our part of the palace. But it's only if you accept. No one's going to force you."

He was shocked. 'On one talon I get to walk to daycare with her every day, on the other, my parents could find me, on the third they're the most protected rooms' "I accept!" She smiled "YAY!" She opened the door and practically shoved him inside. Following him in

That's when Thorn, Sunny, Meerkat, And Sand jumped out and yelled "SURPRISE!!!" Nearly giving Camel a heart attack.

"WHAT THE FLIP?!?!?!" He cried, jumping about 3 feet. Spirit laughed and hugged him. "It's ok, its a surprise party!" He was now confused. "A party, for what?"

"Your hatching days silly!!" She said nudging him. "Oh........."

They partied for the rest of the day.

And Spirit got Her little Camy A bracelet.