The Man In The Abandoned House - Virgil x Thomas & Patton x Logan

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

The next day Logan set to work on his computer in his new office for his online job while Patton went out to town, mostly ready to do a few odd jobs while also meeting new people. Virgil...was planning to stay in his room for most of the day but as he got dressed he caught a glimpse of the outside world - including the house - and suddenly wanted to go out.

Phone in pocket he trudged down the stairs, calling to Logan he was going out before leaving the house, walking across the stone path to the street. Luckily, he couldn't see many people, meaning no social interaction. With his earphones tucked into his ears, he set of across the path up and next to the beach, kicking a few small pebbles to keep himself entertained.

Nearing the abandoned house, he suddenly became weary to the fact that technically he is trespassing - well, is planning to trespass - but the owner is in America, so Virgil was sure they wouldn't mind, or at least wouldn't find out.

Nearing the overgrown path to the house, he plucked out his earphones, furrowing his eyebrows at the old, rusted gate, padlocked. Sighing, he looked around for a way in, remembering on the beach was a set of stairs leading up to it. Glancing around, he slipped down the wall and dashed across the light coloured sand, skipping steps as he ran up.

Up close, Virgil could see how truly abandoned this house was. With overgrown hedges, cracks in the wall, broken glass, boarded up windows. No wonder the owner doesn't want to come back. Passing through the unlocked gate, he slowly stepped up to the front door, the old wood holding splinters and peeling paint.

Walking around the edge, he looked through a dusty window, narrowing his eyes in confusion.

What was that on the chair...

Quickly, Virgil's eyes widened and he ducked down, gasping at the thorns that poked his arm.

Why was there a human sitting in there? Was it the owner? But he was told they were in America! Did they come back without telling anyone?

"Greeting-"

"Shit!" Virgil yelled, falling back into the hedge, freezing as he quickly realised it was a hedge full of thorns. Looking up, the man from the chair was leaning out the now open window, frowning in concern at the young man dressed in all black. Virgil noted how...royal the man looked, dressed in white with attached badges on his shoulders, a red sash across his chest, poignant purple hair resting across the top of his forehead, bright brown eyes...

Shaking his head, Virgil cut his thoughts short, staring at the hand the man stretched out.

"Let me help" he smiled, something about his smile made Virgil trust him. Taking his hand, the man pulled Virgil up, plucking out a few thorns from his clothes.

"I should really clean up around here" he commented with a chuckle, Virgil nodded in agreement, still a little awkward, what could he say?

"Uh...s...sorry for...uh...trespassing" Virgil stammered, his eyes staring at the long grass that was flattened by his body. Roman hummed, waving it off. "Not at all! Would you like to come in? I do enjoy company"

Heart pounding, Virgil quietly declined, telling him he had to go back. Virgil didn't think he was creepy, but he didn't want to make a fool of himself, being nervous around new people was a curse.

"I hope to see you again" with that, the man slipped back in and shut the window, Virgil watched him sit back in the old chair, picking up the book he was quietly reading before. Forcing himself to turn away, he moved quickly over the front yard and down the steps to the beach, climbing up the wall and hurrying down the path a bit until he was far enough away.

Thomas Sanders Sides OneShots 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें