Irreplacable •YoonMin•

••Jimin••

Being a youtuber is really a tiring career.

You have to think of unique ideas for your viewers.

You have to make sure that your schedule at least has two or three days that are free for you to shoot your video, and the other one is for you to edit you video.

Today, I've decided to go with the flow and do the song lyric prank.

Sure, over used, but it gets each youtuber a couple hundred thousand views.

"Alright guys! Welcome back to my channel~!" I chirped in front of the camera, smiling widely at it.

"So, today, I am accompanied by my best friend, Taehyung." I said, pulling Taehyung into view.

He sits beside me, smiling his all too familiar box-smile at the black gadget.

"Hi guys!"

I smiled at him as he waved at the camera.

"So, I decided to do a lyric prank today, and I will be pranking my boyfriend, Min Yoongi.." I said cautiously thinking about my decision.

"And I will be pranking him with Beyoncè's Irreplaceable, so I hope this goes well.." I hoped, scrolling through my phone as I searched for Yoongi and I's conversation.

"And Taehyung's here as living witness that I'm not cheating on Yoongi or anythin and that this is all just a prank, so let's hop on in!" I chirped once again.

Yoongi baby💕👅

To the left, to the left

Wdym? You talking about my piano, baby?

To the left, to the left

What 'left' are you talking about, babe?

Everything you own in the box to the left

Baby what box are you talking about? Are you okay?

In the closet, that's my stuff yes

I won't even argue with that, my closet's basically full of your sweaters and sweat pants😘 My apartment's ready for you to move in😛😉

If I bought it, please don't touch

You get to touch everything I own(even my own body) and you won't even let me touch your material things now?😂

And keep talking that mess, that's fine

What mess?

Messi?

Jkjkjkkkkkk

But could you walk and talk at the same time?

Of course I can! We always talk with each other when we go out for a walk😕

And it's my name that is on that tag

You're confusing me so much, baby. What tag?

So remove your bags let me call you a cab