TaeGi《Promise》

[Trigger warning. I will give a warning and if you don't like reading anything related to su*cide, please skip.]

••Yoongi••

I made my way silently through the halls of Bangtan High. I really didn't want to show poeple that I was there, so I moved silently and swiftly. To my dismay, a hand pulled my shoulder, making me turn and face whoever it was that pulled me.

I scrunched my nose in disgust as I came face to face with Sakura Anasite, a half Japanese, half Korean fan girl of Kim Taehyung; my boyfriend. She's also the second most popular person here in this highschool, next to Tae.

"What do you want? I'm gonna be late for class." I spat, no wanting to cope with her bullshit.

"Aww, do you hate me?" She asked, showing off her pathetic puppy eyes that did not have any effect on me.

"No, Sakura. I'm completely and utterly inlove with you, just like any other person is in this pathetic highschool." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes at her.

Her grip on my shoulder tightened, making me slap her hand away.

"What do you want?" I asked, hugging my books to my chest dearly.

"You know what I want. Stop being so oblivious. Stay away from Taehyung. You don't deserve him." She glared at me, making me huckle at her pathetic attempt.

"I have more than 5 girls who try to scare me like that every fucking day. Do you think your of all people'sthreats would scare me? Wake up baby girl, I've grown to become immune to that. Now go away, I'm running late." I said, pushing her away.

As I made my way to class, I noticed everyone looking at me. Anxiety filled me up as I made my way to my seat.

Carefully, I sat down, still looking around me if I'm in trouble.

I let out a breath, seeing as there was nothing wrong-

Yoongi sucks big cock

My eyes widened at the writing on the board. W-what the hell? W-who did this?!

I shot up from my seat; not believing what my eyes are seeing.

Everybody started laughing as they saw that I finally noticed the sick joke they played.

"Well, I for one, knows that that is a fact." Sakura's voice echoed through the classroom making everyone go dead silent.

My gaze fell on her. She was smirking.

This bitch-

"Sakura." His voice now echoed throughout the room.

He came in, making everyone's gaze drop to the floor.

"T-Taehyung!" I called out, Sakura glaring daggers at me as I called for my boyfriend.

He simply smiles softly at me and heads for the board, erasing the writings. As soon as he finished, he headed towards me and sat beside me.

"Make fun of him again. I dare you." Taehyung's gaze fell upon Sakura and it turned into a glare.

Sakura was in the verge of tears and there I was- trying my best to hold back my laughter.