Sope《abused》

[Disturbing when there are parts where Yoongi gets abused, please skip if you don't like reading]

••Yoongi••

"You're a fucking piece of shit, you know that?" He spat, blowing more and more  kicks to my stomach as he continued to take out his frustuation on me.

"N-Niko, please stop-"

I was cut off when Niko, my boyfriend, grabbed my face, squeezing my cheeks.

I let out a yelp of pain as his nails dug on my soft skin.

"Who are you to tell me to stop, huh?!" He yelled, throwing me, yes he threw me, making me hit my head badly on the wall.

The tears kept on rolling as I heard him leave our shared bedroom, probably leaving the apartment too.

Slowly, I sat up, resting my back on the wall. I brought my left knee up, resting my arm on it.

A single tear fell as I looked out the window, following the beautiful patterns the raindrops created.

"I love you, so much. So much that it's unhealthy." I muttered, closing my eyes and let darkness swallow me whole.

•••

"Woah, Yoongs. Where were you last night?" Hoseok, my best friend, asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I let out a soft whimper, making his sunshine smile fade away.

"Yoongi, were you-"

"Niko called me, don't worry. Nothing happened." I lied, showing him one of the best fake smile I could ever make.

His eyes soften and he slowly takes my hand.

"Yoongi, you are my best friend. If anything is wrong, please tell me." He said, making the eyes glassy.

Of course I wanna tell him. But I don't want to get Niko in trouble. Why? Because I love him, so so much.

I shook my head and took my hand from his, givibg him a small smile.

"I'm fine, Hoseok." I said, trying to hide my swollen wrist.

Last night, Niko had just lost his job and decided to take out all his anger onto me. He kicked me in the stomach, at the back and stepped on my left wrist multiple times.

"Bullshit. You walked in today, late and limping. When we started to record, you said your head was aching and I could see the bandage overlapping your cap. Your voice is broken and your wrist is swollen. Tell me the truth, Yoongi." He said sternly.

My eyebrows lifted, seeing as he already kew about the pain I was currently feeling.

I licked and bit my lower lip, looking down in shame. My best friend had already caught onto my lie.

"I'm sorry, Hoseok. I just can't leave him like that." I said, my eyes still fixed on the wooden floors.

Hoseok furrows his eyebrows and his curls his hand into a fist.