Nobody Can Take It Away From Us

A\N Oh my god... I am so sorry. I said I would update after spring break and it's been a month. I'm really sorry >_< Anyways, this song belongs to Zayn Malik. You know the drill, don't read it till I say, blah blah blah. I hope you enjoy!

Hikaru P.O.V

What is my life anymore?

What has it come to?

Those are two questions I've been repeatedly asking myself this week.

Everything has been normal, besides me having to practice singing every day.

I know Tai said I don't have to practice in front of anyone, but it was all LIES.

I have to practice in front of Rei. Well, more like with him.

Turns out, he'll be performing with us after all. He's in charge of the piano.

I've got used to Rei over the past few days, and he doesn't seem all that bad.

Unless he's with Tai. Then he's a huge jerk.

But I'm not worried about him right now. I'm worried about later. After school.

Yep, that's right. Today is the dreaded Friday that I will be performing my song.

I didn't really expect it to be a good song.

I just figured, Tai loves music, so it might mean more to her if the 'gift' for her was in song form.

And I only came up with some of the song. Tai did the rest.

A/N The part that he wrote is basically the part that he sings.

She somehow made it into this amazing duet, with a piano playing in the background.

She made a masterpiece.

And now I'm going to ruin it.

I've tried everything I can to get out of it.

Faked being sick.

Tried to get detention.

But none would work thanks to my mom, and Kyoya, who has been working really hard putting this performance together.

I groan as I slowly trudge to music room three.