The Thunder

A/N Warning! This chapter is very emotional. It might trigger some people at a certain part. It talks about a kind of touchy subject. If you are uncomfortable with this, then only read till I say it is that part. I will tell you when it is over also. Enjoy! 

Your P.O.V

BOOM!

My eyes snapped open and I quickly sat up.

Since when was I in bed...?

Oh, I fell asleep in the limo.....

Hikaru and Kaoru must have brought me here.

I looked on the floor to the right of the bed. I was relieved to see my stuff. I crawled out of bed and started digging through my bag. Once I found my teddy bear, I hopped back into to bed and snuggled it close.

BOOM!

T-thunder...

BANG!

"Eeeeek!" I shrieked. I covered myself in all of the blankets and tried to block out the noise by covering my ears with pillows and singing.

"When mama said That is was okay." I started to sing in a shaky voice.
"Mama said that is was Quite Alri-"

BOOM!

I started to cry. I've been deathly afraid of thunder storms since I was seven. That and being all alone.

BOOM!

"H-help!" I cry out, but I can barley manage to talk.

BANG! CRASH!

I jumped causing the covers to fall off of the bed. Now I was exposed. The covers couldn't protect me. I cried harder, and wrapped my arms around my knees, curling up into a little ball.

BAM!

"W-why n-n-now!" I cried out.

Please stop!

I can't handle this!

I'm all alone...

I need help!

Tears were now falling from my eyes like a waterfall.

BOOM!

I gripped the pillow tighter.

I cried and cried. I couldn't stop. This was torture.

I wanted to get up and run to Hikaru and Kaoru's room, but I was frozen in fear.

All I could do was cry, and shiver, and try to call for help.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around me.

BOOM!

At this point, I didn't care who it was. The sound of the thunder caused me to jump closer to them. I cried into their chest. I slowly started to calm down.

BAM!

The figure got up, and put me onto their back. I cried into their back as the sound of thunder echoed through the house. They walked for a little while, then they finally came to a stop. They set me down on a comfy chair, and turned the lights on. I looked to see who my savior was, but my vision was too blurry from my tears for me to be able to tell if it was Hikaru or Kaoru. The red head wrapped me in a blanket, grabbed something off of a table, and put them over my ears. Headphones. Soon, music started to play. Do Re Mi. My favorite song. I quickly started to calm down, and I rested my head on the ginger's shoulder. I didn't fall asleep though.