"On ur free period, meet me outside the cheer lounge" Erika said.

"Got it" Zed said.

"Didn't Bucky say u couldn't hang out with each other" Addison asked appearing in the door way with her arms crossed.

"He said that?" Erika asked.

"No. Think I would remember" Zed said.

Addison looked at Zed with a look that meant she didn't believe them.

"Come on just let us hang out right now" Zed said.

"Sorry. U need to leave." Addison said.

"But-" Addison then started pushing Zed out the door.

Zed looked at Erika.

Erika held up her phone and mouthed 'face time'

Zed nodded.

Once Zed was out the door Addison closed it in his face.

"Addison. That was rude" Erika said.

"So?" "One, ur not rude to anyone. Second, why did u even want him out? I get it Bucky said we couldn't hang out but u would want him to stay if u were me" Erika said.

"Who cares he's out already" Addison said.

"What's up with u?" "What do u mean?" Addison asked.

"When Bucky announced that I'm an assistant captain, u looked angry or sumthing. And then u started acting rude. To me and Zed" Erika said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was doing that stuff" Addison said and hugged her.

"That's ok. I just don't like the rude side of u" Erika said and hugged back.

Addison rolled her eyes since Erika couldn't see.

"Ima go to my room" Erika said and Addison nodded.

Erika went to her room and started FaceTiming Zed.

He picked up and smiled.

"Addison said she's sorry" Erika said.

"That's ok. She listens to Bucky. I get that." Zed said through the phone.

"I thought she was mad or something. But she's not." Erika said.

"Well she's not. U don't have to worry about that anymore" Zed said through the phone.

"Yea. But I think I'll tell Bucky to give the assistant captain thing to Adisson." Erika said and rolled over on her bed, layin on her stomach.

"But, u told me u wanted to be in that position. U told me when Bucky leaves to college ur gonna try to become captain. But until then, assistant captain was good enough for u." Zed said.

"Yea ik. But I also know that Addison has actually wanted that position since forever" Erika said.

"Besides. I found something else Im good at. Im gonna try to do something with that" Erika said.