Chapter 17- Crystal snow

THANKUE for 3k!!! I love u guys so much!!!!!

Play the song when I tell you to!

Y/N POV

I was with Jungkook in the airport with all his members and Kimichi beside jimin which I shipped them tho!

"Will you be okay there alone??" Namjoon asked.

"Maybe... but my dad said I can't have my phone..." I said.

"What why??" -BTS

"Cause the business doesn't allow anybody to call or text on their phone... I'm basically living there." I sighed.

"But what about Kookie??" Jin Oppa asked.

"I'll try to call him." I smiled.

"Promise me no seeing other guys except for me and the members??" Jungkook pouted.

"I promise Kookie." Everybody was in awe.

"I have to go now..." I said and everybody started to tear up.

"I love you Kookie." I looked at him and he looked at me with his sparkling eyes, he leaned in and out forehead touched. I kissed him and he was shocked but he kissed back, I heard cheering and I instantly blushed, I looked at Kookie and he was red as a tomato!

"Okay... I'll be back Kookie! Don't forget me..." I said crying.

"I won't forget you... I love you Y/N, I will wait for you until I die." Jungkook said.

"See you later... I'm not gonna say goodbye because that's when time stops." I said awkwardly.

"Hehe, I love you so much." Jungkook cried.

"Me too..." I got interrupted by the speaker.

"We are leaving in 10 minuets for LA." The speaker said.

"I have to go," I gave them a sad smile and gave Jungkook my last kiss (not really) "See you later Kookie!" I walked away and I peeked seeing Jungkook on his knees again crying while looking at me with his sparkling eyes and his members trying to make him happy. I see Kimichi holding Chi and I saw Suga trying to hold in his tears but he let it out, I giggled and went inside the airplane.

I love you my Kookie

Jungkook POV🐰

I was on my knees looking at Y/N leaving and seeing me crying, but I am a man... not.

"Why..." I mumbled but Jin hyung heard it.

"Kookie it's not your fault..." Jin hyung said while sobbing on Namjoon hyung's shoulder.

"Why can't I go with her... my heart aches seeing her leave.... again." Crying.

"Kookie me too, me too." Yoongi hyung said.

"Hyung please help me recover again." I said.

"We will our Kookie, now come on let's go and make our music or else our fans are gonna be sad!" Jimin hyung spoke up.

"Who's with me?!" Jimin hyung yelled while putting his fist right beside my face.

"ME!" -BTS

"Then let's go!" Jimin hyung said.

"Shut up! The baby will wake up!!!" Kim Yeon shushed up.

"Plus people will think BTS is hanging around with a girl that has a baby with her!" Kim Yeon said.

"Sowwy..." -BTS

"First let me drop Chi off at my grandmothers place I'll be right back!" She said.