( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 5 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Start from the beginning

"God, baby. You're so fucking gorgeous," Jungkook said aloud, and Taehyung let his arm cover his face to hide his deep blush from the hungry eyes above him.

Jungkook smirked and soon his face was only inches from Taehyung's heat, taking the hard, leaking member in his hand and pumping it slowly.

"Mmm.." Tae groaned as Jungkook stuck his tongue into the slit, greedily lapping up the precome before dragging his tongue down the entire length and then bringing it back up to circle the head. Then, without warning, he took Taehyung into his mouth, smoothing his tongue down the underside of his member as he took him all the way to the hilt.

"Ah.. fuck, Jungkook~" Taehyung moaned when he felt the tip of his cock hit the back of the younger's throat. Naturally his hips tried to buck up into the soft wet heat, but Jungkook held him still and he obeyed. The younger hummed in appreciation, sending vibrations around the member as he bobbed his head at a steady pace. Taehyung's deep voice filled the room and caressed Jungkook's ears like smooth silk.

"Ahh Kookie.." the elder cried out "please- ah.. more~". And just like that, the warmth around him was gone, leaving him whining at the loss.

"So greedy," the raven teased with another smirk on his face. He trailed a finger softy over Taehyung's hole, feeling the blond shiver at the contact. "Is this what you want baby boy?"

"mhmm~" Tae said softly, biting his lip in anticipation.

"Come on baby, use your words," the younger said, pushing lightly at the elder's entrance, "Is this what you want?"

"God yes, please~" Taehyung whined wantonly.

Satisfied, Jungkook reached over to the nightstand, pulling the top drawer open to retrieve a bottle of lube.

Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut and bit down harder on his lip, feeling the excitement radiate through him at the sound of the bottle cap snapping open and closed. Not long after there was a slick finger smoothing on his entrance before slowly slipping inside.

Jungkook knew exactly where all of Taehyung's sweet spots were, but he purposely avoided the sweetest one of all to drag out this moment as long as possible. Even as he added another finger, he scissored and thrusted around the blond's prostate, at this point just teasing the elder.

Tae couldn't take it. He was enjoying himself of course, but he was desperate for Jungkook to hit that bundle of nerves which slowly caused him to come undone. No matter how much he tried to angle his hips for the younger's fingers to touch that sweet spot, the Raven haired boy wouldn't let it happen.

"Kook.. please~" Taehyung whined, but all Kook did was lean in for a kiss and cock an eyebrow questioningly as if he didn't know what Tae was asking for. The elder had lost all hope as tears began falling from his eyes. "Please, please, pleeease~" he sobbed, begging the younger, without shame, to touch him where he needed it most.

Jungkook's heart swooned and the front of his boxers tightened at the sight. He gave in, kissing Taehyung's tears away as he attacked his prostate without holding back.
Tae's eyes rolled back in his head and his moans became messy and breathier as he grabbed at the younger's hair and shoulders for grounding.

Jungkook continued to thrust deeply, hitting that spot every time, enjoying every sound that came out of his lover's mouth. It wasn't long before a third finger accompanied the others and Taehyung's moans grew louder and more desperate.

"J-Junkook! w-wait.."

The younger paused his actions and looked at Tae with a mixture of worry and confusion, "baby, what's wrong?"

"I-if you don't stop, I'll c-cum without you."

Jungkook smirked, shrugging as he continued his actions. He took it to the next level, swallowing down the elder's leaking member once more as he picked up the pace of his fingers.

The blond was in a pure blissed out state, sobbing with his head thrown back as his hands tangled into the raven hair, not sure if he wanted to pull Jungkook's head away from his heat or push him down further. He settled with holding him still as he thrusted up repeatedly, the younger not bothering to hold his hips still this time.

Tae was starting to see white, becoming numb to the sounds and movements he made as he chased after the pleasure that continued to build in his lower region.
Judging from the twitching member in his mouth, the tightening heat around his fingers, and the frantic movements of his partner, Jungkook could tell his baby was on the edge and accommodated him by sucking harder and pressing relentlessly onto the boy's prostate.

Jungkook's name rolled desperately off the elder's tongue when Taehyung finally released the pressure which then caused his entire body to pulse with blinding pleasure. He sobbed as the waves of heat left his body, only to be greedily swallowed by the younger who sucked him dry while he continued to milk him through his orgasm.

Jungkook gently pulled his fingers out and removed his mouth, swallowing the rest of what Tae had to offer.
He crawled up to lay next to the blond.

"Why didn't you stop?" the elder whined quietly as he tried to palm at the younger's still hard member. He felt guilty, he wanted to make Jungkook feel good, too.

But, Jungkook pushed his hand away, knowing his baby is probably tired from all of the night's events. "I just wanted to make you feel better, babe" He pulled Tae close, smelling his hair as ran his fingers through it. As if on cue, the blond's eyes began to droop.
Despite wanting to return the favor, Taehyung couldn't help the suddenly strong urge he had to sleep.

"Happy birthday baby boy," Jungkook whispered into Tae's fluffy hair.

'I'll definitely make this up to him on his birthday' Tae thought to himself before dosing off.

_______________

How's my first smut you guys??
Did you like it??

ALSO- Sorry this took so long guys, I've been super busy with work 🤗
please forgive me!
The next chapter might actually be like for suggestions?
I'm not sure if I want to continue the story or just end it like this, so I'll be asking for advice~