Lessons

Mal's P.O.V

Knock knock

I heard knocks on the door and I quickly open it.
It was Evie and her friends.
I open the door wider and let them in. "Hi Mal! This is my friend," Evie said and bring me to sat down next to her. Everybody sat and introduce themselves. "Hey, I'm Jay. Ben's best friend," a tough guy said.
"I'm Carlos, I'm Ben's cousin and kinda like beat friend," a white black haired guy said. "And I'm Jane, Ben's friend." a blue eye girl said.

"I'm Mal. Mal Bertha," I said. "So, w..what are you doing here..?" I ask sheepishly. Why? Because they know Ben! The one who bought me!

"Well, we want to teach you some rules here.." Evie said. "First, don't be shy with us, don't worry. We didn't eat humans, expect for Jay when he's hungry.." Evie said and smiles jokingly. "Hey!" Jay said and we laugh. Yep, I laugh too.

So cool to have friends..

"So..lets start the lesson," I said. "Okay, first. Let choose you a dress," Evie said and pulled me to the dresser.

She open it and throw other not interesting dresses. "Not this..no.. Uh huh!! This one!" She said and bought me a dress

 Uh huh!! This one!" She said and bought me a dress

"Do you think I should wear this?" I ask. It was too short. "Just wear it!" Evie said and I just do what she told me to.

After I done, I sat down and the lessons begin. "Okay, when you have a dinner with Ben, you need to eat nicely," Evie said and I nodded.

"This is soup spoon, and this is dessert spoon. Oh! And the most important is, you can't slurp when you were drinking," Evie said.

No slurp?!

"Okay, imagine Jay is Ben." Evie said. I nodded. I didn't look at Jay. I look down the floor. Evie saw my situation and confused. "Why aren't you face Jay?" She ask. I look at her. "Because you told me to imagine Jay as Ben!"