Chapter:26

Turns out, my ankle was minorly fractured. The bone in my lower leg is also fractured. The tibia. The largest bone in my lower leg. Once the cast was set I was given crutches to use. Louis was confined to his room for the night. Cris was still in his office, and I was supposed to stay in bed. Nope. Louis doesn't deserve this treatment. Cris doesn't know the whole story.

I opened the door and saw him on his bed. I hobbled over to the bed and sat down on it. "You know you could get into trouble by not staying in bed." He said. "Don't care." I said pulling myself up by him. "Might need to Star." He said. I laid down on my right side using his leg to prop my leg up.

"He doesn't know the whole story." I said. "I know. He's too stubborn though to listen to the explanation." He said. I curled up to his side. "Let's not do anymore pranks for a while." He said. I nodded. He hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead. I yawned before falling asleep. "Star. Star!" Louis was trying to wake me.

"Come on. You fell asleep. Cris is looking for you." He said. I yawned before going for my crutches. I got up and went to my room nearly crashing onto my bed. I covered myself up and stayed there. At one point I heard my door open farther than it was before pressure was felt on the mattress. A hand brushed hair out of my face.

Then a kiss to my forehead. I sat up slightly. "Sorry to wake you baby." Cris. I moved closer to him. Tears were threatening to fall. I wanted him to hold me. When he went to stand I reached for him to stay. "Not tonight baby." He said. This isn't working. As soon as I knew he was in his room I got out of bed and packed a weekend bag. I left a note on my nightstand and left the house completely.

I found a place on a dead end road and sat there in the car. I cried my eyes out wondering what I did. I wanted attention. I knew it wasn't Louis' fault that my whole foot and lower half of my leg injured. They had no way of contacting me. Louis' phone was dead, Cris was supposed to have his phone near him yet didn't.

I want to be held. I can tell Louis is trying hard not to beat himself up over it. It was early morning when I finally went to drive home. I had not slept all night. I pulled into the garage and broke down once more. I refused to go inside until I was fine. I didn't know I was asleep until I woke up as I was carried inside.

I knew my eyes were red and puffy. I felt the stairs below us. I didn't care who it was. All I wanted was comfort. A door opened. A soft bed met my back. My left leg was propped up. Weight settled next to me. I curled up against whoever it was. He pulled me closer to him.

Cris. He can be sweet when he wants to be. He held me against him. His lips grazed my forehead. I sighed letting him just hold me. That's all I wanted. I don't know how long I slept next to him. We both need each other and Louis.