she watched how she walked over to irene, the two talking about something which she couldn't hear, only then she went back to jennie.

"gather up, ladies."

jisoo grabbed jennie's hand, leading her closer to irene and the rest of the females around her.

"one, two. . ." irene began, her back facing them as she swung her flower bouquet, ready to throw it. "three!"

the bouquet went flying, jennie just staring at it as it ended up falling on her head. jisoo was quick to grab it as she looked back at jennie, smiling brightly.

"it's your turn to marry me properly, kim jennie."

jennie couldn't help but smirk at her, chuckling afterwards. "well, kim jisoo, you could've just said so."

jisoo chuckled as she wrapped her arms around her neck, pressing her lips against hers.

what's love? love is a feeling. a feeling anyone gets to experience, whether it be family or friendship, but having someone love you unconditionally forever, that's something not everyone experiences. someone who truly loves you, sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get and how hard you can be to handle, but still wants you. it happened to jennie. she found someone who's seen her through her worst, yet never left her side.

'it's not everyday that you find someone who can put up with your bullshit. some people search their whole lives to find what i found in you.'

"LISA, YOU BETTER MARRY ME THIS INSTANT!"

the voice broke the two apart as they looked at chaeyoung who was now holding the flower bouquet, trying to catch her breath.

lisa was spotted alongside the crowd, just looking at chaeyoung with big eyes, not knowing how to react at the moment.

"i'm not perfect. i'll annoy you, i'll tick you off, say stupid things which will lead into us fighting, but. . ." she trailed off.

jennie looked back at lisa, watching how she walked closer to chaeyoung.

"all that you are is all that i'll ever need."

there was a moment of silence, before lisa sighed. "my god, just kiss me already!"

the two exchanged a kiss, followed by cheers from the crowd around them. the couples that are meant to be, are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart and come out even stronger.

"just like me and you." she whispered, looking back at jisoo with a smile. she wished she could explain how jisoo's eyes, the sound of her voice, her smile. . .it all gives her butterflies and makes her heart skip a beat each-time. but maybe she'll tell her that some other time. for now, she knows that jisoo is, definitely, irrepressible.

----
and that ends attention. what did you guys think of the ending? lame? okay :(

but on a more serious note, this book is written for those who still have feelings for people they already parted ways with. yes, it's true that people deserve a second chance. if they make you feel happy or safe, give them a second chance. if you still really do love them. this only applies, if they deserve you. but after all, i'm not one to tell you what to do. if you really love the person, give them a second chance, but make sure to weight the pros and cons first before doing anything. you don't want to end up having a toxic relationship or even heartbroken :(
if you're heartbroken however, it will pass. time is the best advice i can give. everything will heal over time.
i wish you all the best of luck with love

-bluebusan

p.s: thank you all for being so supportive with this book, i wish i could hug all of you, you're all so sweet