⚠1⚠

jisoo quickly rushed upstairs when she heard the front door open

jisoo quickly rushed upstairs when she heard the front door open.she knew it was jennie and she didn't want to talk to her, because she didn't know what to even say.

she entered their bedroom and got in the bed,pulling the covers over her as she turned on her side,having her back face the door as she closed her eyes and pretended to be sleeping.

a few minutes passed by and she opened her eyes,thinking that jennie was probably downstairs,but that's when she heard the door open,causing her to flinch slightly as she quickly closed her eyes shut,pretending to be asleep once again.

she heard movement around the room and that's when she felt weight next to her,realizing that it was jennie.

she didn't react at all,pretending to be asleep.

she felt a hand gently caressing her cheek as then a pair of lips pressed against hers.

she wanted to open her eyes and push her away,but she found herself melting into the kiss even though she wasn't kissing back.

"i love you."

with that the hand pulled away as the bed felt cold and empty.

she heard footsteps pacing towards the door and going downstairs.

she opened her eyes and sighed a little as her eyes filled with tears.

she regretted breaking up with her, but she knew it was the right thing to do.

jennie wasn't doing anything to make this relationship work.

no matter how much she told jisoo that she loved her.

she put her friends over her girlfriend.

more than once.

and she wasn't gonna forgive her this time.