⚠1.1⚠

jennie lied down the couch as she covered herself with a blanket so that she wouldn't be cold

closing her eyes,she decided to relax and let go of everything that was going through her mind at the moment.

she spend the next thirty minutes,tossing and turning as she tried to get some sleep,but didn't manage to.

sighing,she gave up and opened her eyes again,only then sitting up as she looked around the living room.

it was dark.the only light that illuminated the living room,was the moonlight coming from the kitchen.

she stood up and ran a hand through her hair as she made her way to the fridge and took out a bottle of water,taking a few sips of it before putting it back inside.she bit on her lower lip and rested her forehead against the fridge door,slightly tearing up.she should've paid more attention to jisoo.why did things end up like this?

"can't sleep either?"

she quickly wiped her tears and turned around to face jisoo and then nodded slightly,pursing her lips.

jisoo slightly smiled at the younger female as she walked closer to the window,the moonlight falling onto her face and making her eyes shine.

"beautiful,isn't it?"

jennie just nodded at her,not really saying anything else as she walked over to the window,standing next to her,however she left a huge gap in between them.

"i wanted to talk about the breakup."

"there's nothing to talk about.you wanted us to break up and we did.we're over."she told her coldly.

she chuckled and vaguely smiled at her."yeah."she mumbled as she looked out of the window."i just want us to remain friends and not keep a grudge against each-other."

jennie crossed her arms over her chest as she looked over at the elder female.how exactly was this friendship thing gonna work?

"friends?"

she hesitated for a moment before answering."friends."