⚠5.7⚠

it was times like this when jennie wanted to wake up in the elder's embrace

it was times like this when jennie wanted to wake up in the elder's embrace. it had already been a week. jennie's parents weren't as supportive over the fact that the two were a couple and jennie wasn't surprised at all, knowing how much they disliked homosexuality.

her eyes landed on the clock on the wall, making her realize that she was going to be late.

"fuck!" a curse escaped her lips as she quickly did her routine before bolting out of the house. jisoo had already left probably for the wedding. after all, her best friend was getting married so there wasn't any reason for her to miss it.

"you're late." the bride's words rang as jennie frowned at her.

"bitch, your fault for wanting to get married this early."

the two cracked up into laughter, giving each-other a hug as they then pulled away.

"i guess." she whispered, fanning herself slightly, which made jennie chuckle.

"what's with you being like this? you're getting married, irene, you should be happy that you're going to be beside the man that you love and not be nervous about it."

irene laughed softly. "i'm trying to keep calm, but it's impossible." she sighed as she grabbed a magazine nearby and started fanning herself with it. "and shouldn't you wear your bridesmaid dress and get ready? and before you ask, jisoo's checking up on the groom."

jennie nodded a bit as she went to the dressing room, changing into the lavender colored dress. once she was done, she walked towards the vanity, doing her own makeup to match the dress. something that looked natural.

"beautiful as always." she heard jisoo's voice, which made her turn around. her hair were styled to a side braid, her almond brown eyes coming into view from the eye makeup.

"thank you." she told her with a small smile. "how's the groom?"

"just as nervous as the bride." she giggled and shook her head aftereards.

"do you think we'll be like this when the big day comes?" she asked, applying some lip balm.

"i'm more curious about the way you'd act." jisoo laughed softly as the younger pushed her playfully, shooting her a glare.

               *           *           *

"you may kiss the bride."

as the two exchanged a kiss, jennie couldn't help but smile, glancing back at jisoo who messed with her bracelet.

"you okay?" she asked as she placed her hand over hers, lacing their fingers together.

jisoo looked back at her and nodded with a smile. "yeah, just a bit tired."

"do you want to head home then?" jennie asked with a chuckle as she pushed her hair back. "i need to get some sleep too."

"yeah, just wait a bit."