⚠0.2⚠

"jisoo we look so good!"chae smiled as she showed her the picture

she smiled as she looked at it."you look so pretty."

"thank you chae."

chaeyoung put her phone in her pocket and turned to look at jisoo,who seemed to be lost in thought.

jennie.

that's all that crossed her mind right now.

her smile.

her laugh.

the way she'd roast people.

her soft side.

when you love someone a lot,they're the first thing you think of when you wake up and when you go to sleep they're the last thing you're thinking of.you miss them even if it's been a few hours or a day since you've last seen them.when you really love someone,you're willing to give it your all.

"jisoo."

snapping out of her trance,she looked over at the younger.

"stop thinking of her.just for one day."chae told her as she frowned slightly.

she sighed and rubbed her temples."it's impossible when she's always on my mind."

"you're really in love with her,aren't you?"

"i've waited since highschool for something like this after all."she chuckled as she smiled a little,thinking of the times she'd chase jennie like an idiot.

"she doesn't really pay attention to you anymore."chae said softly as she grabbed jisoo's hands and looked at her in the eye.

"what are you implying?"

"maybe things aren't working out between the two of you.."