⚠5.6⚠⚠

jisoo looked back at jennie, biting on her lower lip

although they spent a full week together in jejju, she never craved jennie before as much as she did now. it was lust she felt. a strong desire of lust.

as jennie walked closer to her, her breathing started getting heavier. as much as her mind wandered over to her parents, the desire to be with jennie this moment was way bigger.

as if jennie had read her mind, she locked the door so that no one would interrupt them before placing her hands on either side of her.

her breathing got uneven as she stared into jennie's eyes, becoming impatient after a bit as she wrapped her arms around the younger's neck, locking their lips together. the kiss deepened as she felt jennie's hand move under her thigh.

a rush of adrenaline went through her body as her lips parted, jennie's tongue already getting into action and exploring her mouth. tingles went through her body as her back was pressed against her bed.

jennie was on top of her, holding her hands down as her lips moved to the neck she had claimed so many times, going over the old hickeys. a wave of heat and pleasure hit her body, already sensitive just from that as she moaned the other's name softly.

their clothes were all over the room, not even a care in the world.

"i wish i could hear your actual moans, instead of having to keep quiet because of your parents." jennie mumbled as she eyed jisoo's body, her hand running down her curves and then to her thighs, which she started marking.

the elder was sensitive just from that and pretty desperate now as her hands moved to grip jennie's hair. she heard her chuckle and she knew, jennie found it amusing. the fact that she wanted her so bad.

as she felt jennie's tongue right where she wanted it the most, she couldn't help, but let out a moan, soon covering her mouth when jennie spanked her thigh. her back arched, her cheeks red as her hands moved back to her hair, now a moaning mess, however she tried not to be too loud, something that was mission impossible since she knew jennie loved hearing her moans. 

"jennie. . ." she moaned softly, already feeling something in the pit of her stomach, which meant that she was close. 

"hold it." she told her sternly, her fingers already getting to work. more moans left jisoo's mouth as she closed her eyes, her head tilting back and her lips parted. the feeling was indescribable. it took her to ecstasy. 

"fuck jennie, i can't." she moaned as she gripped the sheets, trying to hold back, although she ended up failing once jennie hit one of her sensitive spots. her vision was clouded by a bright white light as her body shook from the pleasure.

after she came, her body relaxed as she tried to catch her breath, running a hand through her hair as her eyes landed on jennie, who was licking her lips with a satisfied smirk. 

"you taste sweet."

that was all it took for jisoo's cheeks to turn even redder as she pushed the younger female down on the bed, earning a gasp.

"aggressive much?" 

jennie was teasing her, like she always would whenever jisoo tried to top. but this time, she was going to make sure to have her screaming. as she plastered hickeys all over jennie's lips, she tried to hold back a giggle as she shaped a few hickeys into the letters 'js', only then pushing her fingers into her without a warning, which made the younger moan.

"enjoying yourself?" jisoo couldn't help but ask as she fastened up her pace a bit, chuckling once hearing the string of profanities that left jennie's mouth. "i'm just getting started, babe."

it was her turn to tease her this time as she spread jennie's legs, replacing her fingers with her tongue, which had the other arching her back and continuing to curse, moaning jisoo's name. her fingers joined shortly, making the younger a moaning mess as she couldn't help herself but move around a bit.

jisoo wasn't used to being top, however she was enjoying the fact that the younger was under her, moaning her name as she kept pleasuring her. shortly, jennie came, her lips parted - lower lip swelled a bit because she had been biting it to keep herself quiet.

she lied down next to jennie afterwards, watching her as her breathing went back to normal.

"are you sure you aren't a sub?" she teased the younger, snickering slightly once jennie glared at her.

"round two?"

-----

a gift to those who don't have any left