◀Chapter Seventeen▶

Start from the beginning

"You know, Namjoon told me that Hoseok was about to rip Yoongi's throat out!" Seokjin said making Jimin gasp "Christ, Hoseok, you are a violent man." Jimin comments as Seokjin hugs him "You're our child and we want to protect you." Jimin sticks his tongue out making the alpha chuckle 

"Nothing's wrong with the pup, right?" Seokjin asks Jimin, worried that the situation had caused some sort of harm to the pup "I don't think so, I hope not." Jimin feels a wave of anxiousness as he puts his hand on his tummy.

"I've got a check-up in the next few weeks so we'll see." Jimin reassures his worried friends and they turned to Min Jihoon who was awkwardly sitting on the coffee table "Jimin Hyung, I'm sorry about what Yoongi has done." He apologized, feeling embarrassed as to what his brother has done.

"Jihoon, you don't have to apologize for him, what he did to me doesn't affect how I feel about you. No need to worry." Jimin pulls him into a hug "I love your hugs Hyung, I don't know why Yoongi doesn't like it when he gets touched, good luck with the little one, don't forget to update Hyung and I, I'll head out, still have classes in an hour.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

A month went by in a flash.

Namjoon had helped Jimin get settled in his apartment, Jimin didn't fail to tease him about his line and Ryan plushies, thinking it was cute while the alpha would blush and tell him to shut up.

In the days they lived together, everything had gone back to normal, he had given the calico cat to Taehyung because it reminded him so much of Yoongi and the one last time they tried to fix their relationship. 

Jimin got back to his job but Seokjin insists he works part-time to take care of himself, Namjoon and him would always leave the apartment together and go home together, in the days they spend together, almost glued to the hip, they've gone closer and closer each passing day.

Jimin had taken the liberty to steal Namjoon's t-shirts and jackets that he would either wear or make a nest whenever he feels stressed, he loved being engulfed in his mint and coffee scent because it makes him miss Namjoon less when he's at work despite Namjoon reminding him that they work from across each other and he can visit anytime he want but Jimin still insisted that he loved smelling like Namjoon.

Jimin's body changed as well, omega pregnancies last for 6 months so he wasn't surprised at the rate that his body was changing. 

Namjoon noticed that he grew even more plump, his curves were going in all the right places, not to mention that he was showing but it still gets hidden whenever he wears Namjoon's clothes, his flat chest had grown into an A cup as preparation for his pup and he would always complain to Namjoon about how sore he is but the alpha just didn't know what to do.

There isn't a day that would pass without Namjoon praising him, Jimin was always to beautiful and ethereal in his eyes, the omega was somehow fed with his insecurities being pointed out that he was flustered whenever Namjoon would compliment him out of the blue.

Speaking of the alpha, he grew more and more protective over Jimin, the omega was surprised as the pup he was carrying wasn't even Namjoon's but he acts like the father, this act alone makes Jimin happy because he has someone as supportive and caring as Namjoon.

It was the day of Jimin's check-up, they were particularly on edge as Jimin just pass the most vulnerable month and perhaps they can find out if the pup is a girl or a boy.

Namjoon was seated on the couch, drinking is coffee while watching Jimin switch clothes every minute "Jimin, please, you look beautiful in every single thing you wear." He reminds but was met with a pout