His House

Ben's P.O.V

I'm waiting for the girl who will come at my house today. I was in my office signing whatever work it is.

'knock knock'

"Come in," I said. It's my mom and my father. "Ben, The girl is here. In the living room. Lumiere already paid for her. Go downstairs, she's waiting," my mom said. I nodded and walk pass my father. "Remember, don't make the same mistake as you did to Audrey," my father said.

I rolled my eyes and go downstairs.

Mal's P.O.V
I was waiting for him in the living room. "This place is huge like a castle.." I mumbled. Then, a guy and a girl came to me. "Hi! I'm Evie, that's Doug. My husband. You must be Mal right?" Evie ask. I nodded and look down to the floor. Evie had a brown hair and she was wearing a blue light dress, well I had a blonde hair.

Then, Doug came and sit next to Evie. "Hey..Ben must've buy you from those kidnappers.." Doug said. Evie's eyes widen. "You got kidnapped?? How?" She ask. I lift up my head and told everything.

Flashback:
I was running away from my house. I was sick of my abusive parents. After realizing I was far away from them, I could feel someone was behind me and I turn back and everything was black..'
End of flashback:
"Oh my.." Evie said. "I'm sorry.." Evie said. I nodded my head and a guy come downstairs. He come and give Doug bro hug and sit in front of me which is next to Doug and Evie is next to me. Then a woman and a guy again come downstairs.

"Hi, I'm Belle and this is Adam, my husband." the woman said. I shook their both hands. Then I look down the floor. "Don't be shy sweetie.." she said and sat next to me. Well, her husband Adam sat next to the guy who buy me.

"This is Ben, my son." Belle said. I nodded my head but still didn't look at him.

I lift up my head to face him. "W..what do you want to do to me..?"