The Strange Kind of Good Surprise

Start from the beginning

So I guess I'll have to settle for 'dealing with the problem' on my own right now. I'm supposed to be headed for the dojo to help out with the research after school, but I don't think that I could face Faith right now without jumping her the second I see her. And as fun as that would be for me, and hopefully Faith as long as she doesn't get iffy about it, I'm sure Buffy would smack me upside the head or something for it. Especially in front of all the other slayers and Willow which I assume would be there too. She's always going nuts over nothing.

Going up to my front door, I pull out my keys and unlock the door to my place, going inside.

I'm better off being late and just taking care of things myself.

The door slams behind me and I throw my bag into the nearest wall, kicking off my shoes as I head straight for my room. On my way, I reach for my belt and start unbuckling my pants. My belt comes undone and I pop the button on my jeans while I'm pushing through my doorway. I unzip my pants and am about to pull them down when...

"I see you and me had the same idea."

I almost jump out of my skin at the sound of another voice in the room.

Holy crap...

"Oh my god..."

Turning to see who it is from the direction the voice came from, I see Faith lying, spread out, in my bed under the covers. She rolls over on her side to face me, the bed sheets still covering her up except for above her shoulders. There's a huge grin on her face and I don't have any clue what to do.

"Well, guys did used to tell me I was heavenly, but I think I prefer it when people just call me Faith."

What's she doing here?

"Which is actually kind've ironic if you think about it... but whatever..."

Uh...

"Faith?"

"Hey DK..."

She's... she's in my bed.

"W-what are you doing here?"

Faith rolls onto her stomach under the bed sheets, keeping her eyes on me the whole time.

"You're a smart girl babe. I would think you could figure it out. I'm surprising you."

Somehow I didn't need that explained.

"Yeah but... you're... in my bed."

My girlfriend rolls herself over onto her back again, wrapping herself up in my sheets when she does.

"I did actually notice that DK."

She bends one of her knees to bring her leg up to a triangle type position and the sheets fall off her leg, revealing nothing but her leg underneath. It's nothing but her smooth skin and it goes all the way up to...

Oh... is she?

"Are you naked?"

There's a smirk on her face because of my question.

"Not completely, but you'll have to crawl into bed with me to find out exactly what it is that I am wearing."

She wants me to...

"But... I thought... I mean... you said that... what about what's going on? I... I thought that you were supposed to be at the dojo helping with the research."

She shrugs at me.

"Yeah, but it's kinda hard to research something that you don't know anything about and have no real leads on. So I figured I'd blow it off and spend some 'quality time' with my girl."