Chapter 86.

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED WATTPAD WOULDNT WORK FOR ME ON MY LAPTOP BUT IVE GOT IT WORKING NOW AND IM GOING TO DO A DOUBLE UPDATE FOR YOU :))))

BACK AT COLLEGE AND ITS ALREADY STRESSING OUT 

ENJOY READING 

____________________________

ISABELLE 

"Lou, did you fucking know!?" I shouted down the phone to Louis who I had just called. 

"Maybe-" 

"Don't fuck with me." 

"Fine, yes Izzy, I knew." He sighed. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" 

"Because you were trying to move on and I didn't think you wanted information on Harry and where he was putting his penis." Louis said with frustration evident in his voice. 

"Okay, I get that but you still could of told me, warned me at least." 

"I know, maybe I could've but it was his choice to tell you, not mine. Which he did right?" 

"Well, I'm going round there for dinner in an hour." 

"Just you and him?" 

"No, Penelope as well. Harry wanted me to meet her properly." 

"Oh wow. Well have fun." 

"Thanks for the encouragement." 

"You're great with kids, you'll be fine." 

"I know I will. It's just weird because its Harry's child." 

Louis sighed sadly. "I know you wanted that to be you and him. I understand where all of this shock is coming from." 

"I don't know." 

"It is. Isabelle, you want kids. It's just that you cant have them of your own which is so sad because you would've had beautiful children but, anyway, I know you wish that was you and Harry but its not." 

"Thanks for the slap in the face." 

"Welcome, it was needed because it doesn't mean you and Harry cant have anything still. I'm sure Penelope loves you already." 

HARRY 

"Daddy, when is Belle coming?!" Penny called as she ran down the hallway of my apartment. 

"Slow down kido." I chuckled as I grabbed her in my arms. "And soon. Why, do you like Isabelle?" 

"Yes, very much. She's so nice and pretty." 

"Yes, that she is." 

ISABELLE

I slowly walked up to the door of Harry's apartment. I didn't know what to expect out of this night but after my phone call with Louis, even though he wouldn't tell me anything, I knew I had to give Harry a chance to explain. Like Louis said it doesn't mean I cant give me and Harry a chance again. God, knows I love him still. 

"DADDY HURRY UP!" I heard a little girls voice through the door making me chuckle lightly, knowing how Harry is. 

"I'm coming!" Harry's voice shouted and next thing I know the door was opened. 

Harry was stood in front of me wearing his black skinny jeans and a Hawaiian shirt. Penelope was standing beside his long legs wear a pretty little purple dress.